• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You must choose.....

What would you do?

• Walk away

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Curse at him

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Spit at him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight him

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Curse, and fight

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Spit and fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (pleez specify)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Detox

If said person were to put their hands on me, I would break their nose. Yes, I like to fight :P

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I personally am not a fighter, but I can handle my own. If the person threw the first punch, I would gladly return each hit in kind, but if there's the opportunity to walk away as a bigger man, I would take it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Since I take Brazilian Judo, I am a master in the art of throwing people...
    WITH MEH FIST

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Other - Run. I'm not getting stabbed in the stomach, thanks! o.O Even if they're younger, you'll never know if they have a knife.

Otherwise, if they're definatly unarmed and try to attack me, I'll probably fight back, punch them in the face or something, anything. Heh heh when I was in year 7, two Year 10s were kicking the back of my friends shins as they walked. My friends went on ahead but one of the year 10 stopped to tie their shoelace so I kicked their leg, pretty hard...she got up and looked around at me so I backed her into a corner and she started to say that it was her friend, not her. I suddenly realised what I was doing and ran off to my next lesson. It may sound like nothing to anyone, but it was to me. I'm a pretty quiet person, so people don't think I'd do anything like that whe I could've walked away heh.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • It really depends what you mean by "starting a fight." If they're just cussing at you, there's no need to run up and start a fist-fight. However, if they throw the first punch, it would be rather difficult to just walk away at that point.

I don't like fighting; not many people do. However, I'm not the type of person to back down from a fight brought on by someone else. So, like I said, it really depends on the situation =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well cussing nah i just ignore it. But when they start things about family girlfriend or maybe cause you speak english(i had this happen to me) then yeah as i said above i give em the beat down. Just clearing up for pc that im not a bully and never willl be.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Firstly, I'd tell the guy to go screw himself.

If he insists, I'd proceed to beat the everliving crap out of him.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If whoever it was kept on harassing me, I'd fight back. Otherwise I'd walk away. Talking from personal experience here.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would run if someone ever wanted to fight me. I don't like fights and I, while unsuccessful, try to avoid them. One time I was caught pushing someone and if the teacher didn't caught me, an actual fight would have ensured. I learned my lesson since.
    Running pretty much is the best option.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I'd fight only if it was self-defence. Otherwise I'd just ignore the person.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I actually ask the guy why would we solve this with violence and so on... BUT if he doesn't like it and acts like a poser then I guess I would fight. I only fought once in my life and I won the fight because I some how squeeze/pinch his AdamsApple and it started bleeding and i was like woah and he ran away. lol we were in 8th grade. lol ahh good times! xD

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016

Well if somebody took a swing at me, I would turn around and beat the crap out of them. (I just really don't like somone hitting me) One time the was this year 12 and I was in year 4 he always beat me up so one day he was doing it again so I turned around and punched him in the nose and he left me alone and cried for the rest of the day HAHAHA (He deserved it:P)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Meh, I never really have a real reason to fight people, so I'd probably end up cursing him out...

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I personally love a good fight
    first i dodge and when they swing at me grab their arem and twist it
    then i hook their leg and make them fall to the ground'
    then you kick and bash them

Hey i know it's violent but i like it
    now the school bully leaves me alone

Back