• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Hello, I stumbled upon this rp and it seemed pretty nice. Could I maybe reserve a spot as a Lycan, please.

Yup~ You're reserved c:

Since Dusk left PC the wratherian Lycan will go to one spot and I'll maybe remove Luna from the RP unless there are people who think she should stay.

Years
  • Thank you for the quick reply, I think the SU may be done today, otherwise I'll proably be done with it tomorrow after school.

Years
  • I am finally done with my SU, hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Your history is quite long D: Uhm... you're accepted! Congratualions. Note that this RP is coming to and end and that it will end once the war against Fairytale is over~

Years
  • Ok i'll take note on that, by the way is there any particular thing I should know before making my first post so I don't screw it all up.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Besides the fact that your character has been magically genderbent into a girl for the day due to mage shenanigans? Not really. Most of the things to know are things your character will probably be told over the course of his first day. I imagine that PinkSapphire will mention anything I missed.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • The second weird thing is that there is a war about to break out!

To answer Geras32's earlier question:

The war may take about 2-4 IC days.

Years
  • Sorry for my lack of posts guys, I'm really busy and struggling to find the time to actually sit down and write something. All my commitments seem to be converging on the same time frame.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Hello fellow RPers! I'm back....

I hope to flesh out my character a bit more considering... stuff.

Anyways, I plan to dedicating myself more to this RP and all!

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Welcome back dcjboi. Consider this welcome as an acceptance.

Since Dusk left the community like... again. let's pretend Yami wasn't able to return to the Youkai realm again. Luna is, however, still trapped...

Did everyone get to the gym already?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Welcome back dcjboi. Consider this welcome as an acceptance.

Since Dusk left the community like... again. let's pretend Yami wasn't able to return to the Youkai realm again. Luna is, however, still trapped...

Did everyone get to the gym already?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • The post is on it's way, I'm really sorry it took me so long everyone, you can thank Kenneth for helping to get me in gear.

Years
  • I won't be able to get a post up until tomorrow, sorry.

Edit: Ugh, today became more busy than it should have sorry. I'll try for tomorrow.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Sorry I haven't posted, went to an anime convention on Saturday and didn't get home til yesterday. I also found out before I got home yesterday that there was a death in my family. I should be able to get a post up soon though

Back