• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 3DS is different from mines!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • So we all know that Nintendo has released tons of 3DS/3DSXL in different colors like red, onyx and pink but also in various themes such as Legend of Zelda, Mario & Lugi Dream Team, Pokemon X/Y etc.

Which one did you get? Did you get the simple colored ones or you went with a 3DS with a theme? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have the regular, old Flame Red 3DS. Bought it about two years ago, but I always keep it clean and safe; no scratches could be found at all. :] I'm planning to get myself the LoZ 3DS XL, but can't do it right now, though, as I don't have enough money to spare.

Years
  • Moved on over to Video Games.

I have the blue 3DS XL. It's just one of the many standard colors and nothing more.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have the regular teal 3DS and a red XY 3DS XL. I wanted the latter because it looked awesome and I had the money. I normally don't care for themed ones, but it looks amazing. I use it almost everyday. Hard to go back to my little one now, haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Original in black; got it before any other versions (white colour aside) were released outside Japan.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I got mine a pretty long time ago, back when there were only two colors, so I have the Aqua Blue one. I feel so jealous every time I see a new themed 3DS XL come out.

Years
  • I really wanted the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS, but I opted to get the regular Cosmo Black 3DS. The XL looks chunkier than the normal one and I know the size won't bother me because my hands are quite small. Thankfully a friend gave me an EBGames gift card that went towards it (:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mine's a regular sized black one. Sometimes I think an XL would fit nicer in my hands...but its not a big deal.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I got the Gold Zelda Link Between Worlds 3DS XL along with the game of course I really like the way it looks.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have the red 3DS XL - but I bought a Pokemon-related skin cover for it. My younger sister has my 3DS Flame Red, no cover or anything so far.

Years
  • I got the Gold Zelda Link Between Worlds 3DS XL along with the game of course I really like the way it looks.

So jealous. Before I got my 3DS, I always wanted one of the Legend of Zelda 3DS ones ): Has anyone seen the Persona-Branded 3DS that's only going to be released in Japan? Japan gets all the good stuff...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Well to reply to my own thread, I got the Pokemon X/Y blue 3DS XL with the cover being Yveltal and Xerneas and on the back, there's little shadows of Chespin, Fenekkin and Froakie :)

Years
  • I've just got a plain silver/black 3DS XL, yeah we don't get as much variety where I am compared to you Americans.

Years
  • I have a regular 3DS, Flame Red, that I got two and a half years ago. And I also have a Blue/Black 3DS XL that I got in April 2013 (not long before my birthday, with my own money no less). However, I was slightly regretting the latter decision when I saw the XY special edition ones, ah man, those could have been cool.

And my regular 3DS has capture mods installed, so yeah.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Blue regular 3DS, and the blue X&Y themed Pokemon 3DS XL. Aw yeah, that second one is hella nice.

I tend to get blue/purple versions of a console, come to think of it...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Have the original Aqua Blue 3DS since launch, but also rocking the beautiful Zelda ALBW 3DS XL. The latter is what I play most on obviously.

Back