• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Catchphrase.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I've seen lot of people using xD, o.0, >.<, T.T and other signs, though they are widely used in chats and all while posting and else, so i wanted to ask how many of you have an original catchphrase or signs of your own, or do you use these things..? if yes then why.?

I say "Voila~" a lot i don't know but that's my simple catchphrase and i do use xD a lot sometimes, just kinda love it and makes the posts a bit jolly :) well my point of view.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't have any fixed "catchphrase" or anything. I just use whatever I feel like using!

But yeah, I do think that smilies and signs like "XD" really add feelings to a person's post.
    Specially since on the other side of the screen, you really can't see how a person is feeling, isn't it?

The Red Chain

It's an evil chuckle, and I use it a lot when I talk to people. XD;

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Online, I use; xD, :O, <3, :3, Dx, :D, >:O, ;D, D:, xP, :P, ;P, :], ;], :[, >:[, >:].

IRL, I have lots of catchphrases. Although, they're probably a bit too mature to post here. xD

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Horishite.

If google doesn't lie to me, then hardly anyone, if not no one uses it in the same way as I do. Dibz are mien.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    "That were good"

"That's tops"

"All out of dollar"

"Not even joking"

Are all regular phrases of mine online and offline.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    i've been known to have catchphrases outside of PC, but they have stopped being said. I suppose my recent one was... Umm... 'Absolutely typical'. I use that a lot.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "What the Waffles"

And I'm pretty sure some of you have seen in it action. The thread always got closed XD.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    i dont really know if you would call it a catch phrase or anything but i do use this smiley a lot :D idk why but i always like to make sure my post is smileing at you:D ya know it?:D

Years
    I say "Point Taken" alot.

It works when you correct someone, then they try to say that I'm wrong, then I give them proof on how they're wrong. Then they stand there, looking like they got shot by the taliban.
    Ahh....that look of relief and victory.

Back