• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Catchphrase.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like "Got it Memorized?" but it doesn't come up often.
    I use *ness-nod* online.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    At the end of sentences and things I like to put this: ,yes?

Example:
    This catchphrase makes me sounds more knowledgeable, yes?

but it's not used as much as it used to be.
    I think I'll bring it back, and it shall be my 'catchphrase', yes?
    In RL, I like to use 'That's a nice story...'
    Example:
    Random fool: 'I need to borrow a calculator for maths..'
    Me: Oh, that's a nice story...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I guess it may be "Asujutilli!"

It's 'hello' in Inuktituk. I started using it as a greeting awhile ago, and it kind of stuck. Now, when you google it(or the mispelled 'Asutujilli!') you mostly get references of me. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My catchphrase would be thats game. It started from when we all used to play street fighter 3rd strike during lunch at school and I would say That's Game when I won, ever since then it has stuck and I have heard several other people say it aswell.

Years
    Another one i use is "Epic Fail."

Usually used when I play video games with my friends. Like in SFIV, when my friend tried to get me in a super combo, then at the last second, I used the Shoryuken turn trick to evade it. Then used my Ultra.

I was like, EPIC FAIL!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "~No da!" used to be my catchphrase (it means "You know" in Japanese). Now I hardly use it XD

My current catchphrase is probably... "Aye" now. At the beginning or ending of sentences.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't have a catchphrase online. Of course, I am known for my certain style of speech, where people know to look out for the words "Basically," "mmmhmmm," "So yeah," any words where it just flows in a Michii way, and almost every smilie under the moon (and the sky and the stars and sun and stuff) :'DDD. Longsentence,much?

So yup yup, no catchphrases. :3

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Haha. My things i say alls the time are:
    ~"You're blond is showing!" Haha. I said this to my friend Haley and she was like "WHERE?!"
    ~"Please refrain." I use this a lot cus my friends can be annoying. Haha. But i love them.
    ~"I love chopsticks." um this is cus one day at school, i was totally eating a taco salad with a pair of chopsticks and my friends were like "WHY?" and i just said "Cus i love chopsticks"
    ~Anything within the realm of "ur mom" It's actually become a thing with my buds and we just progress through a list till we run out. Like "ur ancestors" or "ur wife" Haha. Actually one time one of them accidently said "Your ex-husband" when i asked her what she was doing.

Oh gosh there's so many but those are just a few. Haha.
    Ooh my fave smiley lil characters are \(^o^)/ and ^_~

Back