• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For my usertitle; looks like a combination between an arrow and a diamond, which is why I like it XD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
_audio_fixed

eh, was editing the audio on some files at work, and pasting that at the end of each audio files. xD

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
picard-double-facepalm-gif-5917.gif

Can't exactly say why that was my ctrl+v

Years
üt

I was meaning to copy + paste the umlaut for an answer in another thread, brought a 't' along with it, haha.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Friend: Yupparoo! :D

Crush: *mumbles something*

Stranger: Nope!

Acquaintance: There's nothing but nope, no, nu-uh and uh-uh, and I'm running out!

was posting the 'Do you wish to marry this woman?' "Nope." thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
☆ ᴀsᴛʀᴏɴᴀᴜᴛ

Just changed my name from this to basically the came thing but 'bird' instead of 'naut' at the end on a different site.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
cheeseburgers.

was talking about cheeseburgers in the ban thread. xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The last 30 visitor(s) to this page were:
AnsirentRhythm Attrage+ Blade_of_darkness Dragon_Trainer_ gimmepie+ GreyVirgo+ House IndianCharizard#+ Janinaa jhajjar JNathan+ Kenneth LilJz+ Nymphadora Olli+ pirouette+ Pixεlizεd!!+ rainerman3+ Saturnus+ Seki-kun.+ ShadowE+ Suskel Synerjee+ Towerizer TrainerMusaddiq+ Typhon warship Zeratul ๖ۣۜTiara+ ⊱Ðice+
This page has had 18,111 visits

posting in the last visitors thread

TY

Africa- 0
NA- 3
SA-0
Australia- 12
Europe-21

Continent race stats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back