• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The main protagonists for these exogenous factors were the United States and the European Union (EU), with President George H.W. Bush's Enterprise of the Americas initiative and President Clinton's Free Trade Area of the Americas proposals being the most pronounced attempts in recent years to access Latin American markets and integrate them with the U.S. economy. On the other hand, the European Union, partially driven in its policies towards Latin America by a mix of interests representing Spanish, French and Italian investors and German and British industrialists, took initiatives favorable to regional economic integration within Latin America's [End Page 355] subregions and between these regions and the EU itself. This led to the EU's free trade agreements with Mexico (2000) and Chile (2003), attempt to conclude a free trade area with Mercosur before the end of 2004, and the pre-negotiation track pursued with the Andean Community and the Central American countries. With these exogenous factors pushing Latin America towards (extra-) regional integration, the endogenous processes already going on were often consolidated and/or strengthened. The U.S. and EU attempted through their strategies to tie Latin American countries to processes of trade integration that were taking place in their own regions, namely NAFTA for the United States (1994) and the completion of the Single Market for the European Union (1993).

lol

Years
  • Discussion is good, but "enforced" discussion to me seems fundamentally flawed - it takes away from the spontaneity. Ideally, I have nothing against this forum if it can be done right.

I think it would be helpful if we had a clear, objective analysis of what our obligations are under the law and what we fear may happen under the law regardless of the obligations - separate what we must do from what isn't explicitly asked of us but is something we might have to do to cover our asses. The fact that we're "supposed" to be a PG-13 forum and even a Pokemon forum is arguable. Communities evolve over time and I don't see why we should stop that from happening in order to stay true to a certain identity.

ohoho

Βonnie

A super cute colour that doesn't really match my signature but matched the events I'm talking about in it!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Emolga, Bidoof, Stunfisk, Swampert, Munna, Chespin, Meditite, Garbodor, Emboar, Lucario, Dunsparce, Arceus, Yveltal, Ferrothorn, Charizard, Pidgeot, Patrat, Electivire, Xerneas, Zubat, Caterpie, Rhyperior, Klefki, Oshawott, Mewtwo, Starly, Dragonite, Sylveon, Furfrou

So yeah, I was spending some time in the Pokemon trivia section.

Years
  • All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

I was looking for an inspirational quote to put as my Skype message and found that quote by Winston Churchill and thought it looked neat, so I went with that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • April 2: XY21 - Fish the Golden Magikarp! / April 17: XY23 - The Aurora Bond! Amaura and Aurorus!!

XY ANIME THINGS HOLLA

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back