• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Since the other one got locked, I'd like to repost this thread. Basically, you advertise your current reputation amount here. Easy enough, ne?

Note: ONLY post here to show your rep amount when it changes! This thread ISN'T a place to trade rep, complain because somebody bad repped you, etc.

If you have any questions about rep, post them in Community Questions and Feedback AFTER reading the FAQ (stickied).

Anyway, I currently have 8,000 rep points. What about you? =P

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • At the moment I have 561 rep points. I am pleased that I have at least got one light green block.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    people are still repping people for no good reason again ahh well 269 no complaints i think im doin ok in the rep department

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    138,, eh rep comes around and goes around it's how the system works ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I like the new thread DP.It's better than the orignal one.I have 1,029 rep points.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • I have 348 rep points.

BTW instead of posting questions about rep here, check out my Reputation FAQ, the link is in my sig

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    368 points as of now. It won't be increasing by much tho. I barely post.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • 1922 now... so, getting close to Kylie! (btw, when i make another banner for Stevo, since he has so much rep power, i get a ton! XD)

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • 248 whoot! XD
    I don't really give rep too often, so I don't get much XD
    I don't really care >>

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • PGNFounder made this thread already.It should be closed.PS:Suz u need to go to the pair up thread to comfirm being paired with zackpdog.

~mew42003

Back