• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *dies* already people are pointlessly repping eachother in here -that was the whole reason that the other thread was closed.
    Please refrain from doing so, just use this thread to state your rep without saying that you want to raise it to a certain amount and then the whole return the rep thing

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have 2111 rep points. Thanks everyone. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Cyndaquil, if you look at the Rep FAQ in the Technical Institute, it answers all of the rep questions ^^
    Grey rep is rep from users that are too new to have any influence

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well i checked my rep and its higher 287 now but i checked out the reason and it says "im giving u rep because its a good reason u got it? XD" hey i dont mind but id prefer to earn my rep rather than it just given to me

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    dragonair dont fret i had a red rep block for the first few weeks cuz i posted in the wrong place and welll id be be ashamed if u already had more than me, no offence
    Star said:
    I have 2003...it would rock if I had 2005. xD

blue said he had 2005 rep points lol

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I've got 399....don't rep me if i didn't deserve it. Only rep me if I deserve it. And don't post saying you repped me.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Lady Pearl you haven't been here even a month and you have 2 light green rep blocks!Ur lucky!I only have one...

~mew42003

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • It's not luck, it's just that she must've made some good posts mew

Back