• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

Lucid

952... Ive gotten more rep in the past week in this account, then I did in the 9 months I was at PC in my other one XD
    *coughpityrepcough* >>

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    I now have 1,371 points...The comment: How the heck did you get 11 reputation points?! Sorry for reputation abuse but... mm... =/ I'm also testing something related to PGNF... don't ask.

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    I currently have none (or ten since I think that's what you start with).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have 1055, and I don't care about rep in the slightest. he only goodart to it is that I can see who gives me rep. BE JEALOUS! ALL OF YOU! Muahahahahahahahaha! o.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

o_O; I have no idea when it got that high. *sweatdrops* Oh well, I guess I won't complain. XD Like MCD, I only like to see who left me rep, lol.

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Holy crap, is there a limit on rep power here? (For those who don't know, rep power is how much rep you give someone.) Because I had none and now I have 264 rep and that's from one person. o_O

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Heh, then there must be no limit. I think that the rep power limit for most forums with rep points is 50 and some people here definitely have over that. LOL

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    I have 2378 rep points. ^^
    And yeah, I don't think there is a limit on rep power... I think Ty has 300 or something. o_o;;

Back