• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Crossover Game.

Years
  • Notable crossover releases:

Smash Bros (Cross of several Nintendo characters, as well as some third party characters.)

Zelda X Hyrule Warriors

Pokemon X Nobunaga's Ambition

Professor Layton X Ace Attorney

Streetfighter x Tekken

Capcom X Marvel

Mario X Sonic

Future crossover releases:

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Mario Kart 8 (Zelda X Animal Crossing X Mario)

Pokken Fighters (Tekken X Pokemon)

What is your opinion on crossovers, and describe your dream crossover game(s).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Zelda X Hyrule Warriors

Zelda x Dynasty Warriors, you mean.

I would honestly love a Mario-styled Fire Emblem, in that it functions like a Mario game but is designed as a Fire Emblem game. Each "stage" is just like a normal Mario level, but in a turn-based strategy design. You've got your enemies, the Koopa Kids, Bowser, maybe even Wario/Waluigi. You've got your squad: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, Cap't Toad, Toadette, Daisy, DK even.

To me, that would be a really neat and unique "Mario" game while also satiating my need for more "Fire Emblem" style games. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Final Fight vs Streets of Rage

Just imagine Cody and Axel beating the crap out of each other. Yaaaay!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Animal Crossing x Call of Duty

Peaceful animals with all the gun power of raging noobs; no one saw that coming, eh?

You must've missed this game:

Years
  • I would love:

Paper Mario X Several Nintendo Series
    (Almost like a Nintendo Kingdom Hearts traveling through each universe)

Persona X Pokemon

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    As a fighting game fan I would like to see:

Tekken X Mortal Kombat

and

Marvel X DC

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Klonoa: Trouble in Dreamland.
    Imagine it, Klonoa and Kirby tag together for an epic 2D platformer mixing and matching their powers to defeat a great evil.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pokemon and Disgaea

If you thought your Lvl. 100 M-Kangaskhan is powerful, try using a Lvl. 9999 one. Also the attack animations and Disgaea humor.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts should be mentioned as a crossover since it's Final Fantasy x Disney, though it does have enough original content that I can see why you probably didn't exclude it...so eh.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a non-fighting (looking at you Battle Royale) game that features the PS2's big three: Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank. I think that'd be one killer game to be able to play as all of them and work together on defeating some foe that threatens all their worlds.

That's all I got right now...speaking of crossovers though, I'm going to preorder that DLC stuff for MK8 soon even though I don't have my own copy yet haha.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Anyway, it would be nice to have a non-fighting (looking at you Battle Royale) game that features the PS2's big three: Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank. I think that'd be one killer game to be able to play as all of them and work together on defeating some foe that threatens all their worlds.
    Lucky you!
    Spoiler:

Or not. Since it's awful.

Yukari

That would be the coolest thing ever.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've always thought Rayman and Mario would make a great crossover, for many reasons.

One would be is their art styles, which are extremely similar. They're bright, vibrant, colorful, cheerful, and so forth, so I believe when these two games are incorporated together, there would be little to no problem in regards to that. If we'd like to get more specific, their characters seem to share a lot of similarities as well, such as they personality and way they seem to carry themselves.

I'm a pretty huge fan of both series, personally, and would feel intrigued to play such a crossover. Having matches against Bowser with Rayman would be a ton of fun, I feel, and battling against Rayman's enemies with Mario, Luigi, and Wario would be entertaining, too. All-together, I could see some decent success coming from it.

Aside from above, crossover-ing F-Zero and Star Fox together would be intriguing, too, considering that their story takes place in space, theme is dark, they get around to places with spaceships, and more. Similarly to Rayman and Mario, these two shouldn't be so tough to pair up, either. They're like puzzle pieces.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Aside from above, crossover-ing F-Zero and Star Fox together would be intriguing, too, considering that their story takes place in space, theme is dark, they get around to places with spaceships, and more.
    They share some elements and already have some connections.

Also Octoman being a boss in Star Fox Command. It makes sense.

Back