• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Your Eye Color~

What is your eye color?

• Brown

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Green

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Black

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • --Other--

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • Well, the tile explains it. What color is your eyes? Just vote and explain in your post how they are excactly

Well mine is a weird situcation. My eyes are considered as "hazel" but there are some dark green spots on them. And during nighttime you think tha my real color is dark green, which makes them weird.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    My eye color is Hazel, like your's, Greta; a mixture of brown and green. The dominating color changes alot, but it's mostly brown. o.o

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    *looks at pic* Aww, tch, but I wanted ta have green eyes! *whines like a baby*
    um, you could just use colored contact lenses! XD
    Well once people during nighttime tell me "omg your eyes are totally green!" i am like "oh, mine? didn't you know that?" lol. so you're not the only one.
    i'm glad to have some green in my eyes though ^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Wait- I don't know what's the color of my eyes? Hang on a sec (*Looks at himself on the mirror for 2 hours*) I think mines like Brownish-Dark, Uh something like that.

Years
  • My eyes are very dark brown and everybody thinks that they are black. I would like to have light brown eyes but I have also seen some nice blue contact lenses.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    my eyes are dark brown but my sis' eyes are not as brown mine are drak brown but not that brown to look dark

Back