• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    First vote for Arceus! I just like the whole higher power thing.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Obivous? It's Shaymin :3.. Haha * laughs *.. Well Normal Forme of Shaymin is very cute.. It's always says You should be grateful to me! .XD!. Haha... and also it's really powerful by using Seed Flare.. It can also heal other pokemon by using Aromatherapy.. It's cool rightie? ^_^

-Yasumin

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
    Arceus, I like how it changes type depending on the plate its holding, though Shaymin is cool in both of its forms

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Heatran isn't the only one!

heatran because it is a unique legendary pokemon beign the only one with a gender difference

Tell you the truth, Latios and Latias have it too...lolz

I choose Giratina because of its attack and new form, but it seems like everybody likes the Event Legends...:P

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    shaymin is my favorite. It looks so much like my first fake-mon drawing except for the flower.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I love Dialga, ever since my first play through on my first Diamond save. He had a crappy nature but was totally awesome. His typing, attacks, looks and general awesomness are what made me pick him.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    I really like Uxie. Its my favourite legendary in the D/P/Pt games :D.

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Manaphy.

To be honest the rest of the legendaries are pretty rubbish. Would love to see a decent Psychic type for the 5th gen.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Tough choice, but I'll have to go with the sexy Ghost/Dragon. I mean the typing alone just sounds awesome, plus the Pokemon actually doesn't look half bad (Pearl and Diamond version or Altered forme). Didn't like the no legged version in Platinum (Origin forme), though I did like it's stats better for battling purposes (mostly because I prefer to attack, then turtle up) :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I like Mesprit a lot. It's very cute looking and it's part of the Lake Trio which I am very fond of.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I vote Palkia. I'm fond of the Space ruler, and I find it cool-looking (but what do I know...)

Back