• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Non Diamond and Pearl legendarys pretty much su ck im very sorry but its true the only one o could pick is DArkri cause it simply looks cool lol im sorry but face the face legendary pokemon pretty much su ck especcially in DPP

you've contradicted yourself? :S
    Non-diamond and pearl legendaries are the best - Lugia, Legendary birds, legendary beasts, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza and deoxys etc.

but anyway i love shaymin sky forme, its so fast (L)
    and i love dialga, but Giratina (esp. origin forme) is my fave gen. 4 legendary
    i love its unique type, and its the first ghost legendary.

I would've picked arceus cos its "a god" or 'the' god (whatever) but its almost impossible to obtain ;)

also, is spiritomb classed as legendary? cos i think it should be - theres only 1 per game and it has no weakness making it pretty cool, its moves suck though.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    you've contradicted yourself? :S
    Non-diamond and pearl legendaries are the best - Lugia, Legendary birds, legendary beasts, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza and deoxys etc.

but anyway i love shaymin sky forme, its so fast (L)
    and i love dialga, but Giratina (esp. origin forme) is my fave gen. 4 legendary
    i love its unique type, and its the first ghost legendary.

I would've picked arceus cos its "a god" or 'the' god (whatever) but its almost impossible to obtain ;)

also, is spiritomb classed as legendary? cos i think it should be - theres only 1 per game and it has no weakness making it pretty cool, its moves suck though.

Actually, no. Spiritomb is not a legend, because you can find multiple Keystones in the game (true). If lugia was on this thing, I would have voted for him 100 percent. I am his #1 fan!

Years
    Actually, no. Spiritomb is not a legend, because you can find multiple Keystones in the game (true). If lugia was on this thing, I would have voted for him 100 percent. I am his #1 fan!

ohh ok i didnt realise you could have multiple odd keystones
    i just figured they went into key items, oooops.

ah yea, if Lugia was here it'd get my vote 100% also :D best legendary ever - aeroblast (L)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    haha my favorite was definitley shaymin
    the original one though, I hate the sky forme

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    My second choice is Palkia, due to its only weakness being Dragon.

Yes...It does seem like quite a few people like Shaymin, but now Darkrai is on the lead! Go Giratina!

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Giratina's alright in my opinion, but I don't like it that much. I like Darkrai a bit more than Giratina though.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I first loved Heatran because of its awesome typing, Shaymin because of its cry and cuteness and finally Cresselia because even if it was a pain to get a perfect one, it was totally worth it!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I wasn't too fond of any of them before I really learned more about Shaymin. So now it's my favorite, and I don't really pay much mind to the others. xD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wasn't too fond of any of them before I really learned more about Shaymin. So now it's my favorite, and I don't really pay much mind to the others. xD;

Yes, Shaymin is a really nice pokemon. I also like the sky forme, because it shows the tough side of Shaymin. Mesprit would have to be my second favorite though.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Yes, Shaymin is a really nice pokemon. I also like the sky forme, because it shows the tough side of Shaymin. Mesprit would have to be my second favorite though.

It seems as if everyone likes Shaymin only because its cuteness. I think its only use is Seed Flare, but its terrible for its PP and its ATTACK does not surpass Roar of Time, Brave Bird, Shadow Force, etc. Its stats in Land form are all 100, which is pretty easy to achieve. Same goes with Sky Form, with only its ATTACK boosted by 20, while its DEFENSE lowered by 10. You really want to look through EVERYTHING guys.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
    Well, I've just battled Giratina in Diamond...and lost :( I still think its pretty awesome though. Cresselia is very pretty, while Shaymin is far too cute for its own good :3

Torn Wings

These wings protect me...
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Shaymin! :):)
    It has an awesome moveset, well, my Event one does anyway. :D
    It's adoring in one form and cool in another, what more can you ask?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    It seems as if everyone likes Shaymin only because its cuteness. I think its only use is Seed Flare, but its terrible for its PP and its ATTACK does not surpass Roar of Time, Brave Bird, Shadow Force, etc. Its stats in Land form are all 100, which is pretty easy to achieve. Same goes with Sky Form, with only its ATTACK boosted by 20, while its DEFENSE lowered by 10. You really want to look through EVERYTHING guys.

It doesn't say which is the best, but your favourite. most faves are due to looks.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    My favorite 4th generation legendary Pokemon would be Regigigas, I love is so much. I have always been a Regi fan since the beginning. If I had to pick a secondary choice, it would be Arceus. Arceus to me is most creative designed looking Pokemon ever made.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    It doesn't say which is the best, but your favourite. most faves are due to looks.

Well...I guess you can say so...

Right now, we have another tie! The same as before:

Giratina-10

Darkrai-10

The same contestants! Who will be the tie-breaker?

Last edited:
    Back