• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Shaymin.. love that little cute guy, Plus, grass type is major win!

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • i cant decide because i like nearly every legendary of the 4th gen oO
    but at least i voted for darkrai. why? its something speciall, not only because of the fact that its the only dark type legendary, it looks simply very cool. and i choose my favourite pokemon simply after their look =D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My favorite fourth generation legendary is Azelf. I always loved Azelf. It's design was good, it's moves were good, and I just liked it a lot. The reason that Azelf is my favorite legendary from the 4th generation is more emotional though. A couple years ago, two of my best online friends (Matt and Cammi) and I made each other the pixie trio. Matt was a couple years older than Cammi and several years older than me, and helped us a lot in situations we were going through that he had already been in. He was also wise and intelligent, so he was Uxie. Cammi was emotional always. She always thought with her heart, even when her head was used also. Therefore, she was Mespirit. They told me that I had willpower. I never gave up and my will was strong. I was Azelf.

It's silly when you read it, but that was one of my favorite online memories. It was cool to be able to connect with fiction. It was even cooler that I could connect to my best friends. :') Azelf is my favorite fourth gen legendary for that reason. ^^

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I really have to say Giratina. It's moves are awesome. But, I think he should have gotten a special Dragon move like Palkia and Dialga did. But SHadow Force is pretty awesome.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • My favorite legendary Pokemon in this generation has to be the God of Pokemon, Arceus because face it, pretty much no other legendary Pokemon can't defeat him with a good speed and a good attack strength.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Palkia without a doubt!!! My Palkia owns with 200+ Speed and 240+ Sp. Atk!!! Best sprite in Platinum and my Palkia owns Rai-Kou's!!! (Go to school with him if you're wondering...)

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • My favorite legendary Pokemon in this generation has to be the God of Pokemon, Arceus because face it, pretty much no other legendary Pokemon can't defeat him with a good speed and a good attack strength.

It can always be beat. No matter whether its holding a plate or not, it still has a weakness, like Fighting beats Normal.

ShadowOfGiratina

Old School Trainer
    Years
  • For me, it's a 5-way tie between Darkrai, Arceus, Dialga, Girantina Origin Forme, and Shaymin Sky Forme. I've rather disliked most legendaries, but the 4th Gen has some cooler legendaries than other gens.

I have a tie-way as well! Mine's are:

1. Giratina! It's Origin Forme is much better than it's altered forme. It looks cool, it's Shadow Force is devastating, and it has pretty awesome battle music =D

2. Palkia. It was the first 4th generation Pokemon I caught when I got Pearl, and I always thought it looked cool, and it's attacks are beast. And, it's the creator of space!

3. Dialga. Another cool legendary which is also really powerful, and the creator of time. Roar of Time has to be one of the best Pokemon moves ever =)

4. Darkrai, the King of Nightmares. It's a very unique and frightening Pokemon that I'd probably prefer over Haunter. If it puts you to sleep, it's over!

5. Shaymin Sky Forme. It looks way different from it's original forme and I prefer this forme over the original. I also liked the way it was heroic-like in the movie xD

6. Arceus.. Probably the "ultimate" legendary Pokemon, seeing as how it is the creator of the Pokemon universe, and it's base stats are at a whopping 720, which makes it very powerful, and has the ability to change types. It's battle music is pretty cool too.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Shaymin, Manaphy, Darkrai... I like them all but Shaymin Pwn$!

How can you resist, he's too loveable!

Except Skymin, crappy design....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Arceus! At first I thought Pokemon went too far in creating a Pokemon that "created the universe" but it's a very mysterious pokemon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • What weakness are you referring to?

Anjiru

Prince of Darkness
    Years
  • Darkrai is my favourite because it's so dark...

And its specially Charakter and atack is nice^^
    But nothing at all... it's an Uber...

At least it's good and easy to sprite xP

Back