• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Dialga is in my diamond, and I have really liked it ever since. It has proven to be very powerful and useful for me in big, critical battles.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Heatran is a nice pokemon. Though I prefer Shaymin over it. Shaymin is really cute and its stats are really good for wifi battles. It also has Seed Flare which happens to be my favorite grass type move.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Cresselia is my favorite, followed by Mespirit, then Dialga.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Arceus. I love the idea of plates and such... And the legend surrounding it is pretty cool. It makes you feel pretty high knowing you have a Pokemon "God" until you realize how many others there are in the world. c=

Trainer AJ

I am an hero
    Years
  • I like Giritina. He brings an interesting typing to the game. We have all kinds of dragons. Fire, pure (just Dragon), ground, flying, etc. But I never would have expected to see a Ghost/Dragon type. Also, he has an awesome set of moves and I also like his new Origin forme.

Last edited:

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • I like Giritina. He brings an interesting typing to the game. We have all kinds of dragons. Fire, ice, pure (just Dragon), ground, flying, etc. But I never would have expected to see a Ghost/Dragon type. Also, he has an awesome set of moves and I also like his new Origin forme.

There is really a Ice/Dragon type? I didn't know that.

I wish Game Freak never gave Regigigas such a stupid ability...

Alec_

Years
  • My 4th Generation. " Legendary Pokemon " will be Palkia.
    It's powerful and awesome too ^^.

~Fairytales.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Cresselia used to be my favorite until we got Shaymin. Shaymin is my favorite. I like how they are incorporating different items to change the forms of certain pokemon...plus Shaymin is really adorable! <3

Back