• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Heatran is a pretty cool pokemon. The posture for it is really nice as well. Seeing as it is a fire type, the red matches perfectly. Heatran's animation is really nice as well. It's at least better than some animations I've seen for pokemon.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Hmm, I'm the only one who voted Phione? Blasphemy!

Well, Phione's my all-time favorite Pokemon, so I just had to. Too cute! :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I personally don't like ANY of the legendaries other than Giratina and Darkrai. No offense to anyone that do, but I just never really got into them.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • Giratina is winning with 31 votes.

Oh and I am making a thread on the Manaphy movie.

Last edited:

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Do you sillies even have to ask? Darkrai. It looks the coolest while still being so simple, and it gets extra points for being dark type. (dark type pokemon are A-mazing)

Eh, I don't get the big fad about Giratina. Forms never really impressed me that much. :S

Years
  • I was very tempted to vote Phione, just because it get's so little love (one vote? lol).

...but I didn't, 'cause Phione sucks. That stupid thing should not be considered a legendary in any way at all.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • lets see my fave legendary would have to be Arceus. why? Cuz hes god of the pokemon world

Skitty19

Cheesecake Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    Tough choice...

For me, it is a tie between Shamin and Giratina. both are awesome in my eyes, though I would like to add that regular Giratina is more likely to mop the floor with foes than Shamin's regular form.

Back