• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    My favorite bands would be:
    Paramore
    Aerosmith
    Evanscence
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Greenday
    Fall out boy
    My Chemical Romance
    Linkin Park
    Hoobastank

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hot Chip.
    Fujiya and Miyagi.
    Crookers. (They count GTFO)
    Vampire Weekend.
    MGMT.
    The Strokes.
    Wolfmother.

Many a band it is that I love.

Aepriz

Black Rose Collector
    Years
  • changes all the time , currently :

Greeley estates (Screamo)
    blessthefall (Screamo)
    Hopes die last (screamo/black metal)
    Suicide silence (deathcore)
    Iwrestledabearonce (grindcore)
    Emarosa (screamo)
    Upon beauty rests (Emo/screamo)

lol i could accualy post all band i listen to but thats a lust oif 120 bands or more so i'm sitting it out xD

Majik Bac

Hello
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    at the moment its my friends band Kamikaze Practice since i can't stop listening.
    however i like linkin park, slipknot, korn, good charlotte

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Here we go:

1. Arctic Monkeys
    2. The Wombats
    3. Vampire Weekend
    4. MGMT
    5. Farthing Wood
    6. Tommy Reilly

I love them all for similar and different reasons. It's mostly to do with the difference in their vocals. If you've ever compared those bands to each other, the biggest difference by far are the vocals and I think that's what makes a band.
    (I also have a thing for accents and I'm not too sure why. It might be because they're sexy, but who knows?)

Usually my favourite bands change around, but those are the bands I can listen to whenever. Plus, if I can listen to the same CD more than 3 times in a row, they must be favourite material. d(' 'd)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I've got quite a few interests in older rock/metal bands. Specifically being hard rock, metal, heavy metal, thrash metal, etc. I like all kinds of music because I just love music, but I prefer any of those listed. For specific bands, I like:

1. Megadeth - My all-time favorite band. A heavy metal/thrash metal band formed in the early '80s, and it has had a huge rivalry with Metallica ever since the band began performing. The lead singer and lead/rhythm guitarist of Megadeth was the first lead guitarist of Metallica, but was then kicked out after doing crazy stuff because of his alcohol and drug addictions. o3o

2. Iron Maiden - I don't know much about Iron Maiden, but I just like their music. XD

3. Metallica - I'm not so big a fan of Metallica, and that's for no apparent reason, really. Some of Metallica's songs don't really pop out, and a lot really have no meaning. Megadeth's songs usually have a meaning and tell a story. That's what causes the rivalry between them.

4. Black Sabbath/Dio/Ozzy Osbourne - I'm not saying that they're the same (although Black Sabbath and Dio are very similar, with almost the same band lineup), but I like them pretty much the same. I just really like Black Sabbath, Dio and Ozzy Osbourne, and they sort of pioneered metal, so I just have to like them for that. :P

5. Judas Priest - I really have no idea about them. But, they're music is quite good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hmm...

Agoraphobic Nosebleed
    Evanescence
    Enter Shikari
    Nasum
    The Locust
    Exit Ten
    System of a Down

etc :D

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hmm...

I've got like, 4.

Ozzy Osbourne(With Randy Rhoads)- One of THE BEST METAL/GOTH BANDS THERE EVER WAS.

Van Halen- Wrote the the book on all Guitar-based music today and spearheaded Glam!

KISS-Obvious Reasons.

Scorpions- Ya....Germans. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Rather uncalled for OU812. Learn when to crack a joke. In public threads is not the appropriate time.

Gonna edit that out as it may offend some members.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm.
    All Time Low
    Metro Station
    Mayday Parade
    The Secret Handshake
    The Maine
    The Medic Droid

Fall Out Boy
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • My favorite band changes with my mood. Coldplay's been up there for a while -- especially with the release of Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (longest album title ever) -- and Anberlin is always a good listen, but Cities is by far their best album, imho. Yellowcard is also amazing. Paper Walls got me hooked on them.

I'm sure there's some other one's I'm forgetting, but those are my top 3.

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    metallica
    childrenofbodom
    devilwearsprada
    betweentheburriedandme
    symphonyx
    inflames
    cradleoffilth
    atreyu