• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite game and one thing you don't like about it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Gears of War 2: A game that I am loving to no end, but sadly the online play has glitches that the average player can easily take advantage of. The developers refuse to fix the problem until they're 100% sure the matchmaking process is perfect, which I believe is good enough as is.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Super Mario Galaxy- Story mode is short and a bit on the "easy side".

Super Smash Bros. Brawl- Long loading times is the only thing that bothers me now.

Ocarina of Time- Less water temple and more forest temple.

Paper Mario- Disappointing end-boss.

Super Mario Bros. 3- Bosses are a bit too easy for my liking.

Super Mario World- Secret worlds are a pain to accomplish.

That's about it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
    Treasure hunting levels; the clues never helped me. I never actually had a problem with the camera unless it became stuck behind a wall. Also, OMOCHAO.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Lag on wifi. And that final boss was soo hard to defeat.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
    Mr. Resetti! D8

Crash Bandicoot
    I love the series in general, but only under Naughty Dog's watch. The newer games suck and have ruined my childhood. There were some difficult levels, but I can't remember anything specific.

Spyro the Dragon
    I only love the trilogy on the PS1. Like Crash, it started to suck under a new company. I couldn't stand looking for dragons/eggs or feeding Sparx all of the time.

Ratchet & Clank
    Trilogy was good, but for Deadlocked, I hated having to be near the partner. My brother kept leaving me behind so we died. /D

Super Mario Galaxy
    Walking on a sphere slightly confuses me.. xD

I have more, but I have a bad memory, as you can see. 8D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Resident Evil 4: Ashley is so annoying to protect when she isn't in her knight armor.

Metal Gear Solid 4: It's very hard to get the Patriot. But rewarding once you get it.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Subspace was boring.

Okami: Annoying to collect all 100 stray beads.

Fatal Frame 1-4: When you run out of film completely and you have to rely on type-7 film.(Even though it never happened to me)

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles: Collecting all the files and getting an S rank on all missions for inf ammo.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I don't know if I have a favorite game, but I have some games I really like n_n
    One of them is Bioshock to 360.

I played that game alot and tried to get all the achievements. I was sweaty and happy when I collected them one after another.

When I was really close to take the "Research PhD"-one and researched my last object and got achievement for that one, I was waiting for that PhD one, but; WHERE WAS IT?!

I looked it up at the internet and it was a common problem :< Great. I'm suppose to have 20G more than I already do.
    They also said that the "Tonic collector" is a problem to get as well.

The video game world is far from perfect. .___.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Halo 3 - Could have clan support and have a public user-created server system instead of matchmaking and covert invites. Regardless, that would overload too many things, and the tubes would get clogged. Bungie couldn't do such a thing considering the capabilities of Xbox Live anyway, so it's a good thing that idea was kept to the PC versions of Halo.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Fable II:
    This game is great, and I really enjoy it. However, I have to mention that in some places the game is terribly glitchy [I.E. Once in bowerstone, I went into the tailors, and the tailor was in the floor, his head was kinda poking out..] And the combat system can get terribly repetitive, and kind of boring once you're able to destroy everything easily. This game offered no real challenge in the way of combat. But I love it for the whole real estate segment of the game, and this game really makes you think about your choices.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Call of Duty 4 and World at War: Team Killers. They drive me crazy in any hardcore match. I hate in SnD when you spawn and a player fully cooks a grenade on the team.

Final Fantasy X: Tidus voice. I hated his voice in this game. I loved the story although it could have been a bit more open it was all following one path and you get to the end.

The World Ends With You: Although the fighting style is very good when you first start it is very hard to use and I still have trouble with it now.

Kingdom Hearts: Not being able to skip cutscenes was very annoying.

Kingdom Hearts 2: I think some of the new things in this game made it much easier in this game. It was a lot smoother but felt really easy with a few simple button presses making it way to easy to complete.

Pokemon: Way to easy to hack the newer games making WiFi battling Highly annoying if ou come up against a hacker.

Final fantasy A2: Fighting was good but I didn't enjoy the story at all.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy: Story was far to short and the missions were basically the same just swapped the location.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Some of the cut scenes were way to long for me. I ended up pausing a few of them as I had other things I had to do and had to come back to them later after I had forgotten what had happened.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    pokemon diamond:gets old and the graphics are annoying how it changes from 3D into 2D or whatever....
    mario kart ds:too many hackers and does not have as many characters or wifi choices as mkw does...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

It's the best RPG ever, and I love the freedom you get. I still like it better than Oblivion.

The thing I don't like about it... maybe the soundtrack. But I've switched almost all the tracks with better tracks already so ^^

And the graphics. For that year (2003?) it was pretty lousy graphics methinks. Though... I've fixed that with plugins and patches XD

Hm. Is there any bad thing about Morrowind? Maybe not ^^

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    My favourite game on DS is Metroid Prime Hunters. I just clocked it yesterday, but there's one teeny-tiny problem. Actually, there ay be a few...

The game should be longer. If you've played Metroid Prime Hunters before, you'll see that there are only four planets which you have to visit. You have to visit each one twice, except for one plane called Alinos, in which you have to visit three times. I wish it were longer.

The story line is not consistent with that of other Metroid Prime games. I clocked the game and was so happy with myself, and thought I knew everything about Metroid. NOT! The main series was talking about Space Pirates and Metroids, and I had no idea what they were.

There are major restrictions on WiFi multiplayer. For example, you can only play one game mode when battling other random people. If you want to have access to all the game modes, you need to host a game with friends. Same thing goes for voice-chat. Just when Nintendo creates a revolutionary for the DS, they stuff it up with security. Like someone's going to violate you over a microphone while they're halfway across the world.

Otherwise, the game's a perfect game to play, and you should try it! Ignore the fact that you can't voice-chat to strangers. Also ignore the fact that you have only one game mode to play with strangers. I know that Nintendo is trying to protect our interests, but they did rate the game for teenagers, so how much protection do teenagers need?

Years
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    I usually mention that TYD is the best thing that ever came out of the Gamecube Era. However, the one complaint I have about it is the amount of traveling you'll have to do. Some of it is pretty tedious if you're going through stuff you already beat, like the mission you gotta do to get Ms. Mowz. Mario's pretty slow too.

Star Fox 64
    "AHA! SOMEONE WANTS TO PLAY!"
    "Incoming enemy from the rear, drop altitude."

You can't select stages, you need to play through Corneria EVERY TIME. EVER. SINGLE. TIME.

"THANKS FOX! I THOUGHT THEY HAD ME!"
    also, Slippy.

Punch Out!! Feat. Mr. Dream
    The fact that Nintendo doesn't distribute the version with Mr. Mike Tyson anymore.

The World Ends With You
    The majority of this game's fan base are shared with the Kingdom Hearts fans.

Smash Bros. Brawl
    Needs moar Assist Trophies, and another Kirby/Star Fox stage? And never EVER try putting actual NES stages as a Smash Bros Stage EVER AGAIN. (Glares at 75m and Mario Bros)

No More Heroes
    sagfgasfgsaf WHY IS THIS GAME SO REPETITIVE. If it wasn't because of the story, I'd probably never get through this game.

I'll probably edit if anything else comes up.

Back