• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite island of the Sevii Islands

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
Five Island all the way. As Went said, the Rocket Warehouse plot was really interesting, and yes, the G/S references were fabulous. 8D;

The only other Island that comes even slightly close would be Four Island, because I absolutely loved the cave there, and as Loreli is my favorite Kanto Elite Four member, her bit of plot was quite interesting. As well as the fact that you can breed at the Day Care. Many an hour was spent hatching Delibirds.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
I like five Island most. Mostly because of the Rocket Warehouse but also because of the route design itself. It has some unique places (that pillar, gotta love chilling there!^^) and that island with the rich girl, such an awesome place!^^ The cave there was kinda difficult but I still liked it!^^

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wh-whaaaat!?

G-GSC REMIXES!?

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

time to complain about the lack of a Goldenrod one

I like 5, Azalea Town remix, Rocket Warehouse (GOLDEEN NEED LOG!) and stuff were awesome.

Four comes a close second, with Azalea Town remix and the Dual Daycare.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
My favorite islands would probably be the fourth and fifth Sevii Islands. Who doesn't love some fun time with Team Rocket, then kicking back with your Pokemon Egg?

Gemini Pika

Sprite Master
Years
My favorite was Four Island, the Ice Cave was nice, plus the guy who says he makes snow cones out of the ice from there. Also its all nice and cozy, my favorite kind of place.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
I like 5th island more then any other, yes 4th is good to,but 5th has true to a typical Rocket Grunt, just have to beat small and weak stuff aside from a Muk.Two tiny houses and a Pokémon center, to be exact.

Years
My favourite was Five Island. Rocket Warehouse, Lost Cave, Togepi Egg, the Memorial Pillar and Lady Selphy's house. I always go back to her house to show her what she's looking for, and now I've got 56 Luxury Balls :cool:

Years
for "work" purposes, Four Island because you can breed.
for the sake of enjoying the game, Fortune Island (Six Island) was fun, having everything from the altering cave to a forest that looks like the cartridge circuit board!

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Yeah. 7 island is my favourite too, best island to train.

Collen

I have returned.
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
6 Island.
It has that awesome music that's from Jhoto.
And this time it's not tiny.

xGGxToiZ

>.//:SO HOT:\\.<
Years
My fave are 4 and 5 islands.

Because of the Day Care and that struggle to find that Lapras :)
plus the cave in 5 island is challenging but I managed to get through and now I'm getting loads of items with Lady Selphy. ^^

Oh, and that cave in 4 island, soothes my soul! It's so cool! (Not a pun?)

Back