• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite island of the Sevii Islands

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
Years
I like Island Four because it has a Tropical vibe to it, I don't know, haha :)
And also Island Seven because it frustrates the [] out of me.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
I think five island, team rocket was there after all :)

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
I like Two Island, Four Island and Seven Island.

Two Island had the Joyful Game Corner where you can play that rope game with your friends xD

Four Island had Lorelei myths and it had a Blackthorn City remix.

Seven Island had the Trainer Tower. Too bad you dont get that good of a prize if you win. :( But it was fun. xD

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
Five Island!!! :33
I love the meadow, and the Rocket warehouse was so friggin stellar.
I love the grunt that lets you have an easy way back in once you win the battle.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
Seven Island, just because Sevault Canyon is the best place for grinding, with all the high-level, high-exp. grass trainers and whatnot.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
Years
I have three that tie.
I like Four Island, because of breeding, and Loreli's backstory was fun. And something about Ice Caves appeals to me. Also, a random Togepi egg.
I also like Five Island, because of the myriad of locations to visit. First, there's the trade-centric Sapphire in a braille cave, and then the Surfing routes to the north. hen I got to the forest area and realized there was more I was like "Awesome." But the Onix shrine made me sad.
Seven Island, because of the Trainer Tower to the north, and Seavault Canyon was a great place to train, the Chansey Dance entertained me. And the Unown at Tanoby Ruins were an unexpected surprise.
And, for all of them, G/S/C music and Pokemon were a big plus.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2010
My favourite is 6th Island of the sevii Islands. it has lots to do there. Also , there are Pokemons from 2G.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Six Island alllll the way xDD. So many distict areas, so many hoenn pokemon to catch, love the water route and also the route names.

Even though the music is remixes of GSC, I got a blast of nostalgia. It took me sooo many months to figure out that the town music was a remix of violet city xD I felt like an idiot that day

OMG!!!
I did that too
My litle bro was playing gold
and the music matched :)
Anyway its seven island
big
BOLD
Fun
And has my favourate place
Trainer Tower

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
I like Island 5 and 6, 5 Island has the Rocket Warehouse and llots of stuff there just don't remember, and 6 Island is just...... awesome :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Never really liked any of the islands, but I'll go with Five Island, because of the Rockets.

Noltron200

Im not a robot.
Years
I liked 1. I like the volcano right next to the ocean, its a pretty cool layout; and I like moltres.

Back