• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ... I think the title is self explanatory. What's your favorite pokemon shipping?

Let's try not to kill each other guys. If a rival pops up, try not to foam at the mouth and give them rabies ok? ^__^

Anyway! Uh, yeah, my favorite's Advanceshipping. I'll explain some other time. Because I'm feeling lazy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    My favorite Pok?mon shipping is definetly Rocketshipping, as Jessie and James are my absolute favorite characters and it's hard for me to imagine them with anyone else but the other. I just love the way the Toshiro Ono manga ended and hope to someday see a somewhat similar ending in the anime. Even if they never have a serious relationship with one another, I think it would still be hard for them to go on without eachother, they're always seen side by side and I think rely strongly on the other. But I'd love to see them start a real relationship, but either way I feel they care strongly about eachother because they spent so much of their life together.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • Pokeshipping hands down. Misty totally likes Ash (at least... that's what I think...)

I think Ash and Misty make a perfect couple! ^_^

I also support Contestshipping, Rocketshipping, and Colosseumshipping, but not as much as Pokeshipping.

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
  • Ash/Gary all the way. I don't like any of the female characters with Ash. Yeah maybe one of the girls likes Ash and maybe he thinks one of them is cute, but all that is child's play when compared to the obvious tension surrounding Ash and Gary.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I really like the Shipping between Ash and Misty. <3 I think it's just so sweet and you can really tell that the two like each other. ^^ I kinda like Ash and May too...but there's always the fact that Ash is fourteen and May is ten. XD

~Kelsey

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • *cheers for NeverAgain* Yey for yaoi 'ships!

Personally, my favorites are as follows...

*Susushipping (Morty x Will, my favorite! ^___^)
    *Elitistshipping (Eusine x Will)
    *Hottieshipping (Morty x Brawly)
    *Psywaveshipping (Will x Brawly)
    Sacredshipping (Eusine x Morty)
    Masqueradeshipping (Lance x Will)
    Strengthshipping (Steven x Brawly...not one of my ABSOLUTE! favorites, but I believe strongly in it...>__>)

And...probably several others. XD I've starred my favorites, though. <3

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Pokeshipping all the way! Long live Ash and Misty. Personally I can't stand May. Misty was the original and I just like her better with Ash.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Mine's in my sig. XD I still love it, even if they haven't met yet. They're both psychics and they're both cute. ^_^ Psychicshipping 4ever! XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • This is my very first post here. I'm using a school computer and the keys are disgustingly dirty.
    My shippings that I support are mainly yuri. I support Clair and Liza, Marina and May, Richie and May, Ash, Misty and Misty's sisters and PokeShipping. I'm also half-AdvanceShipper though I'm with the one-sided thing.

Years
  • I'm an AshxMisty girl. I think they look really cute together, and there were a few hints that supported it. It's been around awhile, and I got used to it.
    don't mind AshxMay though. They're cute too. ^^;

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    *points to sig*
    Originshipping (i.e. Wallace x Steven) = OTP (One True Pairing). They just look so good together, and you know there's something deep between them when Steven entrusts something as important as his championship position to Wallace, especially since Wallace wasn't even the strongest trainer in R/S. And speaking of R/S, there's that bit with the Cave of Origin...*must make screenshot*

I also like:
    Krazyshipping (Meowth x Pikachu) "Bound for Trouble", the "Gotta Dance" mini, and that ep where Pikachu temporarily joins TR. 'Nuff said.
    Gracefulshipping (Wallace x Winona) My PokeSpecial manga OTP. Because of something Winona said to Wallace at Fortree and also that cute hand-holding scene...*squee*
    Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire) Although the way it seems to be going in the manga, I might stop liking this one soon...Poor Sapphire, getting all girly-fied! NOOOOO~!
    Metroshipping (Wallace x Ruby) Well, I mostly see this as a one-sided Ruby-->Wallace with no reciprocation ('cuz Wallace is so totally with Winona in the manga XD), but it's kinda cute to watch Ruby get all obsessive. Although Ruby isn't nearly so obsessed anymore, so I guess I really don't care much for this ship anymore...

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Pokeshipping:My personal fave<3 It has so many cute hints<3
    Contestshipping:It's cute, they have the same interests, they have little hints^^
    I sumwhat support these
    Rocketshipping:It's a nice ship
    Desertshipping(Max and Vivi)-:It was cute, but Vivi over reacted about loseing.
    helpshipping(Bill+f/r girl)=a ship I made up because I noticed little hints.
    and I used to be a little bit of a shoppingshipper(May+Brock) a while back.
    *~Mandy~*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Pokeshipping! Ash <3 Misty!
    Ash and Misty just had so many times together when they were shy about each other's feelings for one another... it's just so romantic! Esp. the place where they first met! (Such a romantic meeting!) *sigh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back