• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite soundtrack from DPPt

Ayselipera

Canalave City and Snowpoint City both have very relaxing soundtracks that I enjoy. Especially Canalave.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I like all the special event bits (i.e. Palkia)

But my faves are:
    Snowpoint
    Snowy bit in Mount Coronet
    Battle Tower!!!!(the start is just epic)

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Route 225 is probably by far my favorite. It just sounds like it could be made into a full length song lol. My other favorites include:

- Champion Battle
    - Game Corner
    - Dialga/Palkia Battle
    - Legendary Trio Battle
    - Giratina Battle
    - Sunyshore City

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • The epic piano solo you hear before facing Cynthia. Best song in a Pokemon game I've heard since G/S.

And second place goes to the Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf piano thingy. It's cool.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    The music while battling Origin Giratina, and the battle with Cynthia as well as the little piano piece that comes before it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    The Azelf/Uxie/Mespirit theme by far is my favourite. I also like the Dialga/Palkia themes. Not such a big fan of the rest of it, it was a disappointment compared to the GBA/GBC games. Gold/Silver soundtrack is definitely my favourite out of all generations. (Tin Tower!! <3)

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I really like the Canalave City one, the Veilstone one, and Jubilife!!! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    I love the Eterna Forest music. Also, the Battle Factory's theme, the Champion battle theme, and the Battle Frontier Brain battle theme.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    My favorite songs are the ones that play at Eterna Forest, the Old Chateau, the lakes and the lake caves, Canalave City, the upper levels of Mt. Coronet, the Distortion World, Routes 216 and 225, Snowpoint City, Eterna City, and outside the Pokémon League.

I also like some of the battle themes, like Cyrus, Galactic commanders, Giratina, Dialga and Palkia, and Elite 4.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    giratina batlle is epicness
    and batle fronter leader is awesome

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Cynthia Soundtrack FTW! Oh yes, and also Jupiter, Mars and Saturns theme, the bass is amazing, what are they called? Commanders? Admins? Subordinates? Then theres the dragon trio, oh god i cant decide.

Back