• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite video game console(s)?

What is your Favorite Console?

• Commodore 64

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Atari 2600/5200/7800/Jaguar

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • NES

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • SNES

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Nintendo Gamecube

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • XBOX

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GameBoy

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • GameBoy Colour

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • GameBoy Advance

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Playstation

• Playstation 2

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Playstation 3

• Playstation Portable

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • 1] Playstation 2(Japanese & English): They had to my favorite since i turned 12. Kingdom Hearts was one of my first. well my Second Ps2 game. I dont get much games, But I do get KH no matter what. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, DBZ, and more.

2]Nintendo DS: Pokemon well thats what I play, Also Mario Games, Like SM64DS also some FMA games, SOON to be KH358/2 Days. haha

3]Nintendo 64: BEST. Specially SM64, MK64, Banzo and Kazioe(sorry I cant spell), But yes this system was the best to me.

4]Playstation: Final Fantasy VII was my first for this game. Brings ALOT of memories.

5]Game Boy Advance: POKEMON!!!, DBZ!!!. LINK CABLE, WIRELESS ADAPTER. and.......ADVANCE VIDEOS!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well my fav. #1 system is Sega Genises, but I see its not on the poll, but anyway I pick SNES because I still play mine today and the graphics are cool and krazy! lol

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • I would go for NDS, PSP, PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, NGC but I only have a GBA SP and a PSP and I enjoy psp too much. The only reason PSP didn't get much votes here is that mostly Pokemon fans come here and there is no Pokemon game in Sony's Consoles.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • People. I've played the classics before. Geez, you don't have to rep me because of a simple damn opinion. If I say I don't get it, why the waffles am I getting ganged up on? :*|
    But I am finding it confusing that some people even vote for the Nostagic Games. They are not that good in Century 21, people -_-...
    That statement may be an opinion but you stated it as fact. Maybe next time, to avoid offending some people, you should make sure to write exactly what you mean, so toss in an expression like "I think" or "in my opinion", and explain said opinion, and I bet you won't get quite the backlash. D;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Everyone who voted for EVERY Nintendo console needs to wise up a little. There's no point voting Cube if you voted Wii, Wii plays Cube Games

My votes were in no order

PS3
    PS2 (my PS3 isn;t PS2BC)
    PSP
    GBA
    SNES
    and Megadrive if it was there.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    1. Wii: I think of it as being very innovative aswell as having some of my favorite games.

2.NDS: It's portable so I can bring it with me wherever I go.
    It also has alot of cool features make up for some of it's disadvantages.

3.SNES: The SNES is definately my favorite retro consoles. It has some of the best games ever aswell as excellent graphics for it's time.

Those are pretty much my top 3 favorite consoles.

Ayu

I love my Pokemon!
    Years
  • Dreamcast is my favorite ^ ^ I can play Evolution I and II on it, Powerstone, Toy Commander, Phantasy star Online and Project Justice hehe~

I also really love the Nintendo DS! It has Pokemon and Disgaea <3

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I grew up on Atari and NES.
    And they are and will always remain to be my absolute favorites.
    Who cares about Graphics anyway?

However, I would like to throw the Sega Genesis and SNES in there too.
    They are classic. :]

I do spend a lot of my time on my N64, however, and I did go through the notorious Guitar Hero stage, which has long since passed.

The Original Playstation is pretty kickass too.

Overall.. anything that's old, I probably like it. :]

Back