• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon?

Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon in HG/SS?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Entei

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Raikou

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Suicune

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Red Gyarados

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Lapras

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • Like what the Title Said . What is Your Favourite Legendary ( Ex: Ho-oh , Lugia ) / Special Pokemon ? ( Ex: Red Gyarados )

i really dont like the legendaries in g/s but if i had to choose one id choose celebi or mew

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
  • raikou and ho-oh are my two favorite legendaries, but for me, raikou will always have a special place in my heart. also, the poor baby boo was the only legendary dog that didnt really get a big special movie! (sure he had that whole legend of thunder thing, but still!) poor ho-oh didnt either. ah well, raikou for sure!!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Lol Ho-oh does look like a giant turkey. He looks like a roided up Fearow (no offense! haha). I really like Entei- mainly because his sprite is so sweet. Celebi is cool 2! One of the only smaller legendaries (besides Mew) that I actually like.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Lugia no doubt about it.
    they made a whole games based on him so he has to be the best.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    i like mewtwo best. all considering he was created to battle and nothing else. and he got supercool armour off giovani. although it is irritating that peaple class him as a pokemon rather than a human or hybrid as they put mews dna into one of the scientists.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Ho-Oh. :'3
    I remember being the little girl exploring that one tower in Gold that's name has escaped my mind, and to my surprise, I found a legendary.
    <3333 ;u;

Back