• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Crasher Wake is quite a cool gym leader, but I would have to say I like Fantina more. She is a gym leader/coordinator and I could tell her battling ways are hard to beat if you don't train strong enough.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
    Hmm to be honest, Volkner is cool, but if i could choose. I'd say Aaron, As he also trains bug pokemon, ( i know hes E4 don't flame me)

Plus he has the exact color of green hair i had a year ago. Yes. I DID HAVE GREEN HAIR

Also totally off topic. But do you think Aaron from E4 Sinnoh and Bugsy From Azalea could be related?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    To me Volkner's okay. He has a pretty cool storyline to him of how he was getting bored of being a Gym leader. Fantina on the otherhand had a somewhat unique way of a storyline. Fantina is a gym leader but she also appears in contests when you get to the master rank.

Fantina would have to be my favorite out of Volkner and the rest.

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    Crasher Wake! He has his own theme song:
    The ring is my rolling sea.
    The towering waves shaped me.
    Crash! Crash! Crasher Wake!
    Crash! Crash! Crasher Wake!
    I'm the tidal wave of power to wash you away!
    Put out the fire, Crasher Wake!
    Run from electricity, Crasher Wake!
    Ah, ah, aaaah!
    The ring is my sea.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Roark doesn't have many votes, so I gave him some love.. xD He was my original favorite, up until I learned about Volkner/Denji, who in my opinon, is totally awesome.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Roark doesn't have many votes, so I gave him some love.. xD He was my original favorite, up until I learned about Volkner/Denji, who in my opinon, is totally awesome.

Yeah Roark is pretty cool even though I don't fancy him much. Yes Volkner is a cool gym leader, I like how his storyline goes.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Flame me if you must, but I really don't understand the landslide popularity that Volkner has. Whining in the lighthouse about 'not getting good enough challenges' doesn't make him interesting, and certainly not that much more so than all the other leaders. Plus he looks like the type of fellow that would beat his wife if he had one

Setting my bias towards Roark aside, I would have to say at least Crasher Wake is the coolest. He doesn't have an attitude problem for one, and for another, he doesn't have lame Pokemon like Electivire. Byron also has an amusing personality, but as he doesn't have any other role in the games but to be defeated at the Gym/Trainer Cafe, it's not really noticed by too many people.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Volkner, because he battles with passion. lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think Fantina has the most energetic battles with you. I also like Volkner because he has a Electivire in Platinum which is pretty cool.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Volker's carefree attitude wins my vote. Candice is a close second for having the gal to wear a skirt in Snowpoint City.

Back