• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters

a.new.bent

likes fire
Years
  • I like Crasher Wake's positive attitude and his perspective of the world, His team was okay.

I also like Candice she valued balance. Her froslas (sp?) gave me a tough time.

It's a tough decision between the two of them.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Candice is a really good Gym Leader. Her gym is tough to get through, and she has strong pokemon. She even comes out of her Gym once; but even though it's only for like 5 seconds, it's still pretty cool.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • I have two favorite Gym Leaders in Sinnoh: Fantina and Volkner. I like Fantina because she´s got some cool ghost-type pokémon but in the her Gym is way too easy to beat. I wish that in 5th generation there will be more ghost-type pokemon that are dualtypes. 8D
    Volkner I like because he´s so cool and I love electric- and fire-type pokémons. Too shame that in Diamond and Pearl he hasn´t got any good pokémon except Luxray. : P

Ayselipera

In my opinion they have some of the most
    interesting pokemon out of all the Sinnoh
    Gym Leaders.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • Volkner, because he has style and cool personality. Further, Electric-types are cool and when you dont have a Ground-type his team is pretty hard to beat.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I'll have to go with Volkner because he has a cool personality and in the gym battles, he was the most skilled Gym Leader and I guess the most challenging. First, he has the highest levels and secondly, he could paralyze my pokemon and beat them in one shot. Even though I beat him in one try, I think I had only 1 or 2 pokemon left on my team since I hadn't trained that much before battling him. But, the Gym Trainers were pretty easy.

Years
  • Roark: Cute. :)
    Gardenia: Love her hair color and Pokemon.
    Maylene: I like the color pallet. (Reminds me of Whitney...oh! Wait, they wear the same exact colors!)
    Crasher Wake: I like the blue in his outfit.
    Fantina: I like her dress, Pokemon, and her accent.
    Byron: He has nice hair.
    Candice: Nice outfit, and nice hair style. (Blue's my favorite color.)
    Volkner: His artwork is better than his sprite, but his sprite is still nice.

I would say Gardenia, because she's a red head like me. :D And because I like Grass Pokemon.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon gym leader in the Sinnoh region is Byron because of the Steelix or just the steel type Pokemon he uses.

Back