• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Fantina is my favorite for a couple of reasons.
    - She has big hair.
    - She's faboulous.
    - She's mysterious.
    - She has a cool accent.
    - She uses ghost pokemon
    - She uses Driflim
    - Her clothes are great
    - She's good.
    - She's amazing
    - Her design overall is amazing.
    - Love her personality.
    <33333333333333

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Candice would probably be my favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader, mainly because she uses my favourite types possible. But I really only like her Platinum set-up. The only thing I'm disappointed in is she doesn't have Glaceon until you start battling her in the Trainer's Cafe, which I haven't started on, yet. (not finished the Stark Mountain event and I believe you need to finish that before you can access the Cafe)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I love Byron and Candice because I love steel and ice types...too bad there are no ground type gym..

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I say Gardenia. Purely because of GrassShipping. Second would be Fantina, because she's just so freaking weird. Oui, c'est moi!

TeaTiMe

Breeder Elite
    Years
  • Icey

I loved the Ice gym badge it had some challenges and the puzzle was brill, also I thought that byron (or what ever) was lame and sort of harder than most steel badges (good or bad thing i haven't decided) I hated Volkner or what ever because he had no type... really. I HATE that, this is Pokemon every gym has a type for 12 years it's bloody annoying! Fun to crush him utterly though :D

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Volkner, definitely. His personality is awesome in my opinion, and I like electric-type Pokémon. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    I chose Candice because I love the Ice type. I prefer fire but Ice comes first to Fire.

Back