• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite video game quote(s)

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
  • Humans are a bit more complicated than tea.
    Most of them are, anyway.

~Hakurei Reimu

I laughed so much at this when I read it in context, but it's true.

Flowers bloom only with the colors held in soil, and as petals they return to the soil.
    It is the same with the flowers of living things.
    They take in the colors of their surroundings and bloom into beautiful flowers.
    Then, once they've bloomed, they return the colors to their surroundings.

There are very few people who can make their own flowers bloom.
    If you want to know why, it's because most don't let go of the selfish intention of only making their flower finish blooming.
    What causes flowers to bloom is the power of the soil. So, don't forget to give back to the soil when you bloom.

~Yuuka Kazami

My namesake says very pretty things. This quote enlightened me in more ways than one, but it's late right now and I can't think straight so I can't think of anything more to say about these two quotes. uwu

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • "Okay, fine. I give up.
    You're right.
    The endless night, that broken, warped moon,
    hiding the human village,
    and putting hats on the stone statues;
    all of it was Alice's fault.

Now, get outta my way!"
    ~ Marisa Kirisame, Touhou 8: Imperishable Night.

It's pretty much pure Marisa personality, which is why I like it so much.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    For me, it would have to be listening to this quote from Sergeant Johnson from the Halo series.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth But, we stumbled onto somethin they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"

Marines - "SIR YES SIR!"

Another quote from the Sergeant that makes me laugh my ass off to this day.

"I would have been your daddy but the dog beat me over the fence!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Steel wins battles; gold wins wars. — Dragon Knight, Dota 2

Something about that line seems essentially relevant to my proclivity for worldbuilding. It's also good to bear in mind while playing Total War games.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • "One man goes into the waters of baptism, a different man comes out, born again. But who is that man who lies submerged? Perhaps that swimmer is both sinner and saint, until he is revealed unto the eyes of man." - Zachary Hale Comstock, Bioshock Infinite

Awesome game overall.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • "How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!" -GLaDOS

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" -Cave Johnson

There was no Portal quotes on this page so I had to fix that.

"My rides may not be safe, reliable, or cheap, but, uh…uhm…Catch-a-ride?" -Scooter

None of these are very serious, but they all made me smile.

Back