• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your final wish..

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    If you died right now what would be one thing you would like to have happen the most, to you or to anything else around you?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I would wish to die without pain. <<; Well, seriously... A painless death is a blessing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    My final wish would be for someone but myself (which would be dead) to benefit from my death. I'd like to know that after my death perhaps people could just get along and not fight over something so trivial as religion and the fact that children go hungry everyday while CEO's get a brand new lexus.

Extremley Liberal or Extremley Liberal.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If I was rich, I'd like all my wuvvly money to go to a safe place... mabe charity or something.
    If I'm not rich... er, I just don't want to be cremated. The thought of me being burned gives me the shivers XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'd like to be buried on a sunny hillside. That way my soul could watch the sky peacefully without disturbance.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'd like to be buried in a graveyard, just a normal graveyard. Somewhere in America. Or just throw my ashes in the river. I don't care.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • why America...? what do you think is so special about America? ._. it's really not..

I think I would wish to die without pain too though.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    When I die I don't want people to cry or be sad about it, I want them to be happy knowing I lived my life the way I intended to.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I'd wish that I moved out the way of that speeding truck...XD
    If I have to give a serious one then it would be to prevent the emotional suffering of my family. Aww...XD

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I would wish for everyone to forget me when I die. Better then surrowness

Back