• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first anime?

Years
    What was the first anime you ever watched?

I don't know If there is a thread like this already, If there is you can close this one^.^

The first anime I ever watched was Candy,Candy ^.^
    My grandmother said she use to watch it so one day when we went to Pacific Mall she bought it for me in VHS ^-^ Too bad It does'nt show on t.v anymore:(

Last edited:

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    hmmmmmmm..........first anime would have to be the movie Totoro XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Samurai Pizza Cats, watched it when I was 5 I believ. It was great, even to this day I love it. If I could find some DVDs or a boxset or something I might actually buy it.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    First anime? eh... hmm, well, depends actually, if you classify Pokemon as an anime then that would be the answer, but otherwise, probably i think, Dragonball, as much as I really hate the DB, DBZ, etc anime, I have to admit, it was my first, lol. I haven't been introduced into anime long, maybe 4 years, being 9 months me being an avid fan.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    The first anime I watched was either The Little Mermaid(not the disney version of course) or Sailor Moon when the 17 new episodes that aired years ago. I would watch "Mermaid" again, but the ending was cut off(it was a TV recording), and I never found out what happend after she fell into the water after that (I know she dies, but what about the prince,ect.?).

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Speed Racer... and believe me... It's nothing compared to the OC.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Dragonball Z was actually kind of interesting to watch waaaaay back when, it just made NOOOO sense to me. Except that like frieza was kicking *** then Goku destroyed him/her and it was over and haven't since seen it for like... a long long time.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    GenoMew said:
    Dragonball Z was actually kind of interesting to watch waaaaay back when, it just made NOOOO sense to me. Except that like frieza was kicking *** then Goku destroyed him/her and it was over and haven't since seen it for like... a long long time.
    A kinda vague description, but it fits mine almost exactly XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My first anime was either Sailor Moon or Digimon, I can't really remember which one to be exact, but all I know is that I used to watch them both all the time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The first anime for me was probably Hello Kitty, Keropi and Friends or Dragonball. Or maybe even "The Last Unicorn." o.o; The first anime that I knew was anime (or from Japan, at least) was probably Pokemon or Sailor Moon. XD;

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    The first anime I ever saw was My Neighbor Totoro, and I saw it when I was 4 and had no clue about what anime was. I still rent it now and then even,lol:P

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I think it was Dragonball Z, I don't really remember further back than that.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    Yeah me too my first anime was the movie Totoro. It was a giant stuffed animal looking thing that looks like a giant cat and it can turn into a flying metro bus too. Animation was pretty good at the time considering it was very long ago. I saw the japanese version but it was subbed in my language, Korean!!

Back