• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first anime?

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    My first Anime was Pokemon. XD But then I was much later introduced to Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, all that stuff. XD

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Very first anime....*thinks really hard*
    Well my first movie anime was "Laputa" which was in chinese though i just the english version on sale and they titled it "the castle in the sky" which kinda makes it sound boring, good movie though.
    My first episode anime was well either dragon ball Z (in chinese), Shin chan (in chinese) and sailor moon (in chinese). I watched most of them when i was at my cousins in hong kong.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm not sure weather my first anime was Sailor moon or Card Captors, and at the time I didn't even know that they were animesX_x
    *~Mandy~*

Years
    my first anime was sailor moon, or dragon ball..i think..or both..o.0; i saw something else too..cant remember..its not on now though...hm...oh, yea, Kimba! Kimba the white lion!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    well the first anime i ever saw was Sailor Moon.. i was really little and i remembered a talking cat ^^ then a few years later i find myself coming home from school waiting to watch it XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I think the first anime I ever watched was Speed Racer.Either that or The Little Mermaid.Both of those I now hate of course.

Back