• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your first Champ team.

James

Make it double!
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I was looking around and didn't see that anyone was talking about their Elite 4 victories. Having just beaten the E4 for the first time on my copy of X, i thought i would share my favorite victory with the pokecommunity. I was able to beat the E4 and the Champ first run with an Eeveelution team. I had never tried beating the E4 with anything other than starters, legendary and the ones you grab right off the bat. My team consisted of a Glaceon lv.55, Sylveon lv. 83, Jolteon lv. 60, Espeon lv. 78, Vaporeon lv. 59, and a Flareon lv. 74. Each one of them was a big part in getting me through the end and i found that it was a very well balanced team (maybe not so much in levels but the types). So what about everyone else? What was your first/best team you beat the Champ with?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • For X, my original Champion victory team was:
    Azumarill, Delphox, Scyther, Venusaur, Umbreon and Pikachu

I haven't beaten the E4/Chamption yet with Y, but I'm almost to Victory Road and my team consists of:
    Sylveon, Furfrou, Charizard, Chesnaught, Lapras and Lucario

IcePrincess

Ice & Ghost Type Lover ♥
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Delphox, Lucario, Doublade, Golduck, Aurorus & Linoone (HM Slave).

VAHZZ

Reborn
    Years
  • Seeings how you is talking about Gen VI..i'll bite.

D. Rezz my Dragonite, Buster my Azumarill, Apollos my Charizard, and the Bisharp i got from Snowbelle...D. Rezz and Buster did most of the work.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    First time defeating the elite four in X:

Delphox (lv 64)
    Swanna (lv 62)
    Malamar (lv 63)
    Mawile (lv 63)
    Dragalge (lv 61)
    Trevenant (lv 61)

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • My team that I used to first beat the E4 was:
    Delphox
    Azumarill
    Aurorus
    Roserade
    Flygon
    Lucario

I forgot what levels they were at. XD It's been a while since I first beat the E4. But they were in the 70s.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    I was pretty over leveled because of the Exp share.

Greninja (lvl 74)
    Charizard (lvl 73)
    Tyrantrum (lvl 73)
    Meowstic (lvl 72)
    Lucario (lvl 72)
    Raichu (lvl 71)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The team I had when I first beat the Elite 4 in Y was:
    -Greninja
    -Charizard
    -Pyroar
    -Tyrantrum
    -Seviper
    -Yveltal

I don't think I've ever really done an Elite 4 run with a "special" kind of team. Although I did do monotype runs with every type in Black2 (cuz medals).

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I beat the Elite 4 in Y with Delphox, Vivillon, Raichu, Yveltal, Abomasnow, and Blastoise. Each one was used and only once did one of my pokemon faint. My blastoise did to the champion. None of my pokemon were over leveled, either.

Years
  • I first beat the E4 in X with ...

Greninja lv. 76 (Bartholomew)
    Pidgeot lv. 78 (Colette)
    Pyroar lv. 74 (Cleo)
    Jolteon lv. 76 (Judicael)
    Venusaur lv. 73 (Amédée)
    Meowstic lv. 75 (Ophélie)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • X

Electrolux the Heat Rotom
    Mell the Delphox (f)
    Heath the Charizard (m)
    Cecelia the Chandelure (f)
    Kiara the Pyroar (f)
    Blaziken (m)

----

Y

Zoich the Greninja (m)
    Lise the Vivillon (f)
    Alexandre the Aegislash (m)
    Thelma the Goodra (f)
    Herb the Venusaur (m)
    Ambar the Heliolisk (f)

I don't remember exact levels, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    First time I beat the champion and Elite Four in Pokémon Y, my team consisted of Chesnaught, Talonflame, Espeon, Blastoise, Dusknoir, and Scizor. Chesnaught and Dusknoir were both walls of my team, Scizor and Blastoise were sweepers, Talonflame was the revenge-killer, and Espeon was there to set-up Reflect and Light Screen. It was a great team, and have been able to win plenty of online matches with it as well. Second time, my team remained pretty much the same—only difference is that Scizor was replaced by Blissey. d:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Fennekin (yesh, I didn't evolve my starter), Heliolisk, Sylveon, Sandslash, Greninja, and Skarmory

The water Elite 4 member was a disappointment. =/
    The dragon type was difficult at first, because I forgot I had Sylveon and Dragons had no effect against Fairy types. xD

and oh...my pokes were only around levels 63 to 68. =/
    (exp share was turned off~)

:3

Last edited:

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • The first time I beat the E4, my team was: Delphox, Sylveon, Raichu, Honchkrow, Lapras, and Garchomp.

Lol I definitely spent too much time grinding with them (+exp. share), as they were really over-levelled and the entire E4+Champion was extremely easy.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I still remember my teams I used against the Elite 4 - in both my X and my Y teams I already defeated the Elite 4 (and Diantha). In both games I only used 2 Pokemon to take down E4

My teams consisted of:
    X: Mienshao, Linoone, Pyroar (female), Meowstic (male), Watchog, Floatzel
    Y: Delphox, Mienshao, Lucario, Sylveon, Watchog, Bibarel

In my X team only Floatzel and Watchog battled - Watchog was the only one 'Over Leveled and Over Loved (in Amie)'
    Floatzel at level 68, Watchog at 95 Mienshao at 100 didn't battle E4 - rest of the team around low to mid 60's

In my Y team only Mienshao and Watchog battled - as they where the only two 'Over Leveled and Over Loved (in Amie)'
    Mienshao was at level 99 - and Watchog at level 92 - rest of the team around mid 60's

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Wow, lots of Delphox's and Greninjas. I went with the later and cleared my first game in Y with a Greninja. It was difficult for some reason and i needed a grass type and remember trading something for a Chesnaught. The rest of my team was my first Charizard(my shiny charizards mom), Salamance, Druddigon, and Ampharos. After that it was all over powered "ubbers" and Shinys.

Back