• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What was the first console you played/owned? I was raised on the SNES. Super Mario All-Stars was probably the only game I played. Well, I didn't play when I was little. I made other people play so that I could watch. XD My first console that I owned was my N64<3 Best Christmas present ever. So, what about y'all?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well my parents forbade big consoles for God knows what reason (though we could play at friends' and cousins' houses no problem). We were allowed Game Boys at the time if that counts, but our first real console was N64 (which had been around for a few years at that point), when my aunt convinced dad to let her buy us one. Kinda pisses me off that I'm this older gamer (sort of) and never played/had the older consoles that others my age did.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    First console ever played: N64, at a friend's house.
    First console ever owned: GBA(handhelds), Wii(home)
    Oldest console: NES

Years
    Atari 2600... Problem? That was some old school thing, I remember playing Enduro or River Raid on it...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm having trouble remembering it, it was either the Rayman with the Playstation 1 or Kirby 64 for the(you guessed it) Nintendo 64.
    The first console I ever owned was the PS1 though(and later a hot Gameboy Color), and I loved it to bits. Final Fantasy VII was just so awesome back then ;__;

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The first system I owned was a GameBoy Color, with Pokemon Gold. Hoe-lee-cow. I racked up so many hours on that thing. Much much later, I got a GBA, and eventually I obtained an old N64 from a cousin of mine. It had most of the Pokemon games. Stadium 1/2, Snap, and Hey You Pikachu. And Star Wars Podracing. Fun stuff, I'll tell ya what.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Hey, mine was the SNES too, but my game was Super Mario World. You'd think it would be a hassle to share with three other siblings. Well, ...somehow we managed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    SNES was the first I owned, I remember playing Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Kountry on them. I never got the N64, but I remember playing Super Smash Bros. at a friends house.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    Your first console?

ALL ELSE IS INFERIOR. Actually, I think that's the only game I had on it for a great amount of time. Also, technically it was my dad's. The first bought for me would be the PS1, if we exclude handhelds (GBC).

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    My first console was the Nintendo 64 but I only played Pokemon Stadium on it (although I didn't really know what I was doing because I was young and it was my first and only Pokemon game at the time).

Years
    I can't exactly remember what the first system I played was, but I'd guess it was the SNES. Eventually my cousin stopped playing his SNES and gave it to me, along with Super Mario World.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Oh yeah, I had a Say-gaaa! Genesis before I had a GameBoy. I think it was my dad's in the first place. Ecco and Sonic and Lion King and stuff.
    Wonderful wonderful days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back