• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Episode?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My first Pokemon episode was the first Pokemon episode ever made, I forget the name of it (shame yes I know) and I've seen every episode of Pokemon that was aired in The United States and it will stay like that for many more years to come

:t354:TG

Years
    It was probably the one where Ash goes to Lavender Town to get a ghost pokemon to battle Sabrina. Great episode. I remember being scared of the gengar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    US Episode 1: Pokemon I Choose You!

Yet for some reason I had this VHS of Pokemon that was sent to me in the mail before the show ever aired telling me about the Pokemon games and anime. It had a lot of clips from the first season in it. It was pretty epic.

Back