• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Episode?

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    The first bit of the anime I saw was the second movie, when my friend brought it over my house. This was actually my first exposure to Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    The first episode I saw was 'Wake Up Snorlax'. It was a great and humorous episode that I still rank highly today. It's probably why I looked deeper into the series.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    My very first episode I saw was the first episode of the series, "Pokémon, I Choose You" on WBKids. Hmm.. kinda funny because he didn't choose Pikachu. Should've gotten up early, Ash, then maybe you could've chosen your own Pokémon. u_u

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    My first episode was Charmander the Stary Pokemon. That is the episode when Ash first met Charmander.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My very first episode, and I don't know how I remember this, was "Go West, Young Meowth" - after watching it I realised I had to go back and see it all.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    My first episode was the first one in america. Pokemon I choose YOU! :D I have loved pokemon since, and the games as well.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    The first episode. Back then, Pokemon Anime was not on air in my country, had to buy a CD. Now, they are airing it and is still at Diamond and Pearl part. Not sure of the episode, it has been a long time since I watch the Pokemon anime on TV.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    The first episode I've ever watched was "Pokemon, I Choose You!" way back in '98. I was hooked to the anime for a few years after that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    "Pokemon, I Choose You!"

I always watched cartoons before going to school. It replaced Xmen in that time slot, and while I was a bit disappointed to lose that show, I was pretty interested in Pokemon. It reminded me of Card Captor Sakura, which I liked, but ended up being much much better.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
    My first episode was actually when Ash meets Brock the gym leader. That episode was pretty epic, to be honest. Brock really has changed since then and his goals have obviously fluctuated from Pokemon breeder to Doctor. Aw, I miss the old gang. I may go re-watch the original series.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    My first episode was "Pokemon, I Choose You!." I still remember watching at my family's old house and watching every episode of the original and Johto series after that. (Hoenn I watched off and on but am now catching up along with Sinnoh).

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    I remember reading a Pokémon Annual that my sister had when I was about 3. It had a comic version of the first movie, and it really got me interested in Pokémon. The first episode I remember watching was Cerulean Blues, at my friends house, though I'm sure I watched some of the Johto series episodes before that, I just can't remember them. I've watched all of the Sinnoh, Kanto and Orange Island Episodes since then, and I'm keeping up to date with the Unova ones, and regularly watching the Johto ones (Currently on turning over a new Bayleef!).

Back