• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first Pok?mon Game Ever!

Sexy CatBoy

Who needs logic! =3
    Years
    Do you remember your first Pok?mon game that you've own or played before? Do you remember the sexy times you had playing the game? How was it like? Was it fun, entertaining, or perhaps sexy in more ways than 69?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I remember the first time I played pokemon blue I didn't understand english because I was only 5 or 4 years old so I accidentaly named my Bulbasaur AAAAAAAAAA ^^ I got to pewter city then I restarted :D.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My first game was Red version and it was really fun until the next generation pokemon came out.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Ah... Pokemon Red... Those were the days. Then Silver... Then Ruby... Then Emerald.

Years
    The First one that got me into the world of POKEMON Red version. I been liking pokemon ever since. Now I hope to get even more deeper with the Future releases Pokemon games Diamond and Pearl.

Years
    The first game I ever played was Pokemon Yellow. I still remember how excited I was when I first got it. X3 *Sigh* Those were the days.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    Pokemon red. :D it, and a gameboy pocket, were my birthday presents in the 5th grade (I'm in 12th now). it all went from there.

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
    I got Blue as a Christmas present back in 1999 (I was 12 I think). Luckily I bought the guide afterwards to help get past Victory Road. I could never see the path I was supposed to take until I loaded it up on my Super GameBoy (SNES thing) and the colours were defined. I used to think there was a wall somewhere, where there wasn't, and that was the only way past. I actually found out I could walk on it by accident, looking for some sort of invisible door.

Then I got Gold, then Ruby. I'll probably pick up Leaf Green when the price drops. And yeah, it's only because I wanted to have a game for each colour (Red, Yellow (Gold), Ruby (Red) and Leaf Green). What? (?_?)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I got my Green version after I played my cousins Red version when I went to his house in Japan... I think it was around 1996.
    (No wonder my Venasaur only had grass attacks -_-)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Pokemon Yellow--I got it on my 12th birthday. I was a complete imbecile when it came to the games back then--I went into the Elite 4 with 4 level 40 pokemon...Pikachu, Dugtrio, Articuno, and Rhydon, I think. I only ever beat it because my friend gave me his level 100 Blastoise out of pity =/

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
    pokemon red version...I remember I was 8 years old and had my green gameboy color. The first game I picked was red version, and I had a Pidgey, Rattata, caterpie, and charmander. I thought I was sooo good. xD And later on, I finally got a charizard...then my brother spilled oranged juice on my game. ;___; Then I got yellow version! ^___^

Years
    aww happy days of the blue version! I remember playing it with my friends (with the link cable) and when we lost we would turn our gameboys off so it didnt appear on the record sheet :P

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

My first game was red back in 2001. I was the only kid with the red version in our town :D Boy did I get popular back then XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Blue version was my first one. I'm a fan of Bulbasaur so I started off with him. When G/S came out I got Silver and started with Chikorita. Every game I've first started to play since then, I've started with the grass type. Though now I work better with Mudkip than Treeko. I just can't get used to Blue since I play Emerald and Silver more. I don't know why since the graphics are simular for Blue and Silver.

Back