• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You'r first Pokemon!

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I remember when I was very little my brother let me catch something on his Pokemon Red, so I caught a Pidgey. That was my first Pokemon that I caught and had. =3

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    My very first Pokemon was a Pikachu. The first one I actually caught, like a lot of other people, is either a Pidgey or a Rattata.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    First pokemon was a squirtle...
    I didn't bother catching a rattata or a pidgey, I was too obsessed w. Pikachu from the show and I heard you could get it early in on the game (Viridian Forest as I now know it) and I caught it.

Lunoon

Even through the wire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Pikachu in R/B/G. Then in G/S/C, a Sentret.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I think it was a spearow in red, or a pidgey, I never liked rattatas and didnt catch one until i had to complete the pokedex for some reason :D.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    The first pokemon I ever caught was a Pikachu in Viridian Forest on Pokemon Red. I was SO proud of it!
    He never made it to my in-game team though.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    The first pokemon I caught was a Pidgey in Pokemon Blue (so original, I know).
    Like others, I raised it the whole game. The amazing pidgeot it eventually became was also my first level 100.

What do I think of Pidgey today? Awesome.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    My first Pokémon is probably Pidgey, since it was the first one I encountered and I wanted to try out catching a Pokémon. I think it was in the Red version or Green.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Squirtle. I caught a rattata shortly after that.

Pokemon Blue <33

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    My first Pokemon ever caught was a pidgey in Pokemon Red. My pidgeot was my first level 100 ever, and I still really like them. :3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    First pokemon ever was Mudkip in Ruby. First pokemon caught, idk it was between Zigzagoon and Wurmple a few minutes after getting Mudkip. xD

Back