• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You'r first Pokemon!

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    My first pokemon ever was a Piplup. My first caught Pokeémon was a Shinx (yeah, I started at 4th Gen).

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    My first was pidgey in red version and his evolution is still awsome to this day :)

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Grrrrr, I wish I could remember...hmmmm...... I wanna say it was when I downloaded the Sapphire ROM on my old computer a couple years ago. But I don't even remember which Pokemon I caught first! How sad is that? XD

nm legend

Years
  • im preety sure it was a pidgy long long time ago in either R/B...... but i do remember the shiny hoothoot i caught in crystal rite off new bark town before i started my adventure

Years
  • A Corsola, as I was on my second pokemon game, and I didn't know how to catch pokemon and I was looking for a potion to heal my Meganium, and used an Ultra Ball and caught it. That moment revolutionized my life of pokemon.

The Red Chain

Pikachu in Red version. :3 I was looking around for Pokemon to catch before Brock, but none of them ever appealed to me.. so I went to look around in Viridian Forest and a little yellow mouse popped up on my screen. Had to have it. <33 I wonder if I would've known how to catch Pokemon if that old man hadn't said something...

I used that Pikachu a lot too, it was like my favorite Pokemon at the time. ^^;

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • It was Umbreon/Espeon from Colloseum in like 2005. It was the first PKMN game I ever got too. xD; Unfortunetly, I used to be a hacker back then 'nd used my Action Reply too much and they both turned into bad eggs on Emerlad. XDD I miss them. ;^; Though the oldest PKMN I have to date is my Garchomp from Pearl from June 08.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Oh shoot... It's been ten or so years since I last played my now dead red, but off the top of my head I always catch a pidgey on route 1, so I guess that was it.

Years
  • My very first pokemon was Charmander in pokemon red. The first one I caught was either a Pidgey or Rattata.

I believe my first proper team to progress through the game was something along the lines of Charmander, Pidgey, Rattata, Pikachu, Geodude and Caterpie (The latter most likely evolved into Butterfree by the time I got Geodude).

Back