• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
  • The first shiny I ever got was in diamond, was just EV training and ran into a shiny Starly, and then a couple of days later I ran into a shiny shinx, from ev training as well... That's about the only shinys I've ever seen, In one of my games.

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • my first shiny was shinx lv3 in route 202 or something in diamond and dialga at spear pillar lv 47 god i must be lucky to get dialga in shiny!

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Well first I traded over a shiny poochyena from emerald. But the first one I caught in Platinum was a shiny electrike with the pokeradar. I used a pokemon with static to help attrack them and not break my chain, then when I saw the shiny patch I switched over to my modest synchronizer, and I got the right nature!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • i got a blue psyduck in LG, and a gold ratatta in my other FR, and a bibarell in pearl i never get good pokemon

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • My first shiny EVER was a Macargo in Stark Mountain in Pearl. I had only a vague idea of what shines were, but I caught it anyway. I wasn't really that fond of Macargos however and I never trained it-and now it's gone for good since I restarted my Pearl. :P

raupy

A Visual Basic programmer
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    my first shiny was in german a "Georok".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back