• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The first shiny pokemon I got in Platinum was a shiny Banette. It is so cute! It's green, and I think I named him Lustre lol.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    The first shiny I ever ran into in my entire career of playing Pokemon, not counting the Red Gyarados, was a Hariyama in Sapphire.

And to my dismay, it knew Whirlwind.

There was much rage. =__=

Soooo, my first ever caught shiny came from a chain of Hoppip in Platinum. n.n That was the first of many, and now, in an act of revenge to that first Hariyama, I own three and a half boxes of shinies after all my chaining adventures~
    Including a Makuhita.

SUCK IT, WHIRLWIND

- Tyros

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    The only shiny I ever caught was a shiny Ghastly! I found it while EV training!

RoxasauceKOD

No! My sauce belongs to me :<
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    My first shiny was a pichu, which is kinda redundant now since the release of pikachu coloured pichu <_<

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    The first shiny I ever ran into in my entire career of playing Pokemon, not counting the Red Gyarados, was a Hariyama in Sapphire.

And to my dismay, it knew Whirlwind.

There was much rage. =__=

SUCK IT, WHIRLWIND

- Tyros
    OMG that's exactly what happened to me!

My first shiny in Pearl wasn't one that I obtained myself. It was a Larvitar from the GTS.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    i got a shiny aaron in the emerald game right before i left the tunnel to get to the e4
    at 1st i was fraking out b/c i had never seen anything like it and thought my game messed up lol
    but never seen 1 on my peral game

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I've never even seen a shiny in Diamond & Pearl but in Platinum I found a shiny Gastly in that place just below Solaceon Town, was timid nature too. Would have been better if it was modest but I still trained it up :D was well happy when I found it lol

galladeslicer

The Green Slicing Machine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2011
    My first Shiney was a shiny gastly at The Old Chatuo, but sadly i killed it :(

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    My first shiny is calmly waiting for me in some unsuspecting portion of grass/cave/water. I have not seen or caught a shiny.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    The only shiny Pokémon I've ever owned was a Mudkip I got in a trade that turned out to be hacked . . . quite depressing, actually. So legitimately, I've never had a real shiny Pokémon yet . . . When I do get one, though, I'll be training it like crazy and using it all the time, no matter what kind of Pokémon it is :P

Shade007

Head of the Study of Wumbology
    Years
    hmm...
    I think it was a Shiny Poochyena at the very beginning of Sapphire.
    I was like "Wait...umm......what?...............YES!!!"

Years
    So I finally came across my first ever shiny since Crystal version.
    It was a shin Hippopotas.
    In the Elite 4. -.-"

THEN
    I came across a shiny Hippopotas in the wild.
    Squealed.
    And accidentally killed it.
    =/

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    My first shiny was a shiny kricketot in my platinum. I got it the day I got platinum! Lucky me... If you're asking about GBA games, my first shiny was a shiny wingull, lvl 15. Found it when I was about to get locked in battle between two trainers. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back