• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Had a golbat on my platinum... before I re-started the game (like 4 times, I just keep losing track of what im doing) and havent found one since.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Mine was Geodude...... Just two days ago.
    How....lucky for me >>

Oh wait, actually, it was that Pikachu colored Pichu, through Wi-Fi giveaway :D

oMikeL

Not very effective... :(
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    you guys are seriously ****ing lucky getting shiny phiones and dialgas wtffffff

Paper Mario

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Home
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    My first was a green machoke I found in victory road when training in order to beat the elite 4. Followed by a green zubat found when going around waiting for the hatch of my Phione and a green bronzor in turnback cave. The last was a green mr. mime in the search of mesprit.

Ow, all green shinies

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    The first Shiny I saw was a Zubat. Three of them. I saw them in FR, thought they were a glitch (oh the wonders of the seven-year-old mind) and KO'd them without a second thought. The first Shiny I owned was a Spinda I got in a trade. The first Shiny I plan to catch is gonna be a Zubat. Or a Groudon. Either one is fine, but I WILL own them both.

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    A Ponyta in Platinum, Dialga in Diamond and a Magikarp in Pearl.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    mine was a shiny Shroomish in Ruby...after a caught it I didnt realize the battery was almost dead and it was gone :/

Years
  • first shiny was a tentacool in emerald shortly after found a shiny clamperl Then a got latios then i lost my game and the pokemon were gone with it :( Hope i find that game some day

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • My first shiny was Skarmory, found it on May 14th 2007 when I was sitting in the College Library.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hmm I think my first shiny was back in the FR/LG era where I got myself a shiny Mankey :L
    I was so proud but kinda sad because I caught it in my only masterball... ^.^U

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I encountered a shiny Skarmory in Diamond, but I killed it. Was asking myself why did I kill it on my bed for about an hour.

Then I encountered a shiny Croagunk in Platinum! xD I'm so glad its a decent pokemon. :) And its also got a decent evolution!

ldida1

The penguin who likes pie.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    My first (and only Real shiny) is ELECTRIKE witch happened to be one of my favorite pokemon at the time...
    I have like 30 other shinys but they are all not real (good ol action replay...).

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • Gosh. D: I captured all pokémon to fill my pokédex in Pearl, and I NEVER got any shiny. o__o I must have been real unlucky. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back