• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Greatest Regret

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Not my biggest regret, I'll talk about that one soon. But for now, here is my latest one.

Warning: this is from a nuzrun that I am very likely to document here. SPOILERS.
    Spoiler:

Ouch. I must say, sudden turns of events are one of the reasons I've tended to shy away from nuzlockes so far. They can be awesome, but they can also be unnecessarily emotionally draining.

And thanks to the person who mentioned Bank, just realized mine was set to expire in 4 days. Crisis averted!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I don't really have many regrets with pokemon but my main one is waiting so long to get into competitive battling. It seemed really daunting to me and I thought it'd involve a lot of maths so I steered clear of it for years.

_Dud_

I can't C#
    Years
  • My biggest regret would be when I reset my Omega Ruby save just so I had something to do on a 24 hour coach journey. I lost my perfect nature Bagon called "Bagel" ._.

Years
  • My biggest regret is selling my 3DS and giving my pokemon games awaly to my Best friend`s little brother and my nephew.

But one good thing is that I went to her house and her little brother gave me my Diamond game because I still had my DS.

Years
  • Failing to catch a shiny Boldore in Black, due to me accidentally running from it. I did at least catch another shiny a few months later, a Drilbur.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I deeply regret not saving my Leaf Green team from when I was I think 12. I still remember them. :( Lucian the shiny Charizard, Kiki the Persian, Ilya the Gyarados and Blitz the Jolteon. I wish I had ported them to my Diamond version!!! They were one of my favorite and most memorable teams.

Yes, me too! I'm jelly of people that still have their GBA version Pokemon. Kinda feels like I betrayed the little guys.

Back