• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Your jeans are WAY too tight."

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't wear skinny jeans myself (I just don't think I can pull them off (pun not intended XD)), though. I don't particularly like baggy jeans either mind you, I prefer them inbetween; room to move but not baggy.
    The girls around here have fallen into the grip of "Jeggings" recently; they're essentially tights styled like jeans, in that they're very thin and super-skin tight. Us guys aren't complaining though :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    -Do you wear skinny jeans?
    Used to, don't any more.

-If you wear them, how tight do you like them?
    Not super tight, just reasonably tight; more like a perfect fit.

-Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else?
    Idk, I just happened to buy a pair one day.

-What do you think of other people who wear them?
    Indifferent.

-If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans?

Now I prefer to buy jeans that will last a decent amount of time, so I usually get ones that are just slightly too big for me. They're not baggy though, I can't stand the look of baggy jeans.

Years
  • I don't wear skinny jeans. I prefer bootcut or flare cuts. My legs are a bit chubby, I think, and skinny jeans would just make it more obvious. I'd feel too awkward in them. :( Also, I don't like wearing anything super-tight.

I've no opinion of people who wear them. What they wear is their choice.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • -Do you wear skinny jeans?
    Yesssir. :P

Comfortable tight not like oh-my-gosh-my-legs-are-gonna-fall-off tight

Looks mostly, most of my tops are long or baggy and my skinnies prevent anything looking too frumpy or baggy in my opinion :) They also go well with my Converse/Echo Reds/Boots etc. :D I feel much more feminine in that I have good leg shape but I dont like the texture of my bare legs and the Irish climate is not one for wearing skirts unless its summertime :3

I'm not bothered... In my opinion I think they look hot on guys [my boyfriends a regular wearer. he was wearing skinnies the day we got together] but I don't really like jeggings if they're worn with a short top. I realllly don't wanna see some girl's VPL [=visibly panty line] everytime they happen to fall into my eyeline. Dont mind them with long tops or dresses or whatever though.

I have other pairs of jeans but I really only switch between my two pairs of skinnies :P But I do wear dresses and skirts and tracksuit bottoms as well.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Skinny jeans on guys are just... Ugh, no. That's why I don't wear skinny jeans. I don't wear tight clothing.

I wear baggy jeans, or "normal" jeans. XD

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Skinny jeans on guys are just... Ugh, no. That's why I don't wear skinny jeans. I don't wear tight clothing.

I wear baggy jeans, or "normal" jeans. XD
    You put words right into my mouth XD
    Anyway llike DD, I don't wear skinny jeans or shirts or any tight things.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • ew, emo/scene kids.

-Do you wear skinny jeans? Yes.
    -If you wear them, how tight do you like them? I use to like wearing them super skinny, but now they're a little loose :3
    -Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else? Looks + Comfort. w00t.
    -What do you think of other people who wear them? If you can rock them, then go for it. But some people look really bad in them sometimes..
    -If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans? I don't own a pair of regular jeans, lol.

Years
    No, I hate them.

I don't understand why people wear them. They are horribly painful to wear and don't leave much room for the male area. I tried some on as a joke and my God, it wasn't pleasant.

I don't wear them. I hate them and think they look stupid on guys.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't see a problem with males wearing skinny jeans. I think that they're a form of fashion and anyone who thinks it suits them well should wear them. I also don't think that skinny jeans should signify the 'emos' or 'scenes' because it places a weird scenario for people who like to wear skinny jeans but aren't part of these labelled groups.

As for me personally:

1. Do you wear skinny jeans?
      Yes I do. I'm a pretty slim guy and I think skinny jeans look quite good on me.
    2. If you wear them, how tight do you like them?
      I don't like them super tight because of impracticality - it's just too tight and uncomfortable. However, just a 'normal' skinny fit seems perfect and certainly feels comfortable enough.
    3. Why do you wear them? Looks, comfort? Something else?
      I wear skinny jeans mostly for the fashion aspect of it. I won't go as far as saying that they're comfortable because - compared to my other jeans - skinny jeans are to be considered uncomfortable.
    4. What do you think of other people who wear them?
      I don't like to make assumptions of people for materialistic reasons and skinny jeans won't make me judge anyone who wear them. However, I do have a certain attraction to females (especially in the media) who wear skinny jeans.
    5. If you wear them, do you wear them more often than regular jeans?
      Probably not. I have about fifteen pairs of jeans in total and, out of them, two or three are skinny jeans. The rest are a mixture of slim, straight and boot-cut jeans and I also wear them regularly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't wear skinny jeans. In fact, I rarely wear jeans at all, unless I have too because the pockets are just too small.

Ayselipera

I wear jeggings all the time now so it's pretty much like a skinny jean since it sticks to your legs like yoga pants or leggings.

Mine are just a normal size for me. Tight yet comfortable I guess?

Mostly for the comfort and also because I love to wear boots and so it's easier to slide my boots over them.

Uh, nothing.

Yeah besides all my jeggings I only have one pair of regular jeans now.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I wear fairly baggy jeans, but I don't pull them down at all. I don't understand having super baggy, or super tight pants... why not just have normal ones? -.-

Years
  • I wear skinnys all the time.
    I have about 8 different pairs. In quite a few different colours as it were.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • nope, I'm too muscular for it and it feewls a bit weird like a big wedgie down the middle D:

Years
  • I don't wear skinny jeans, but I have been thinking recently of picking up a pair for myself. Idk if I would look good in them, but I want to try them out xD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I have skinny jeans. The first pair I owned were too tight for my liking and I recall arguing with my mom for a good ten minutes over wearing them. But then we went and bought looser ones, so now I'm happy. :)

Years
  • I wear skinny jeans sometimes. I used to wear them all the time, but now I go for a ~straight cut~.
    I have like 6 or 7 different pairs, all different colors. I have purple, maroon, black, dark blue, grey, and a weird turquoise. It was part of a phase I went through. n_n;
    They were generally pretty tight..and occasionally it caused pain in my male area.

I haven't worn them in a while, but occasionally I'll wear them to complete an outfit. It all depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm wearing it, and why I'm wearing it. lol. :)

I think skinny jeans are nice on people when they fit properly. Otherwise, it's awkward. D:
    They can be very hot, though. ;]

I don't wear normal jeans, though. All of my jeans are either this slim/straight cut or skinny. I think normal jeans are just disastrous.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Yeah, I guess so.

Mine really aren't all that skinny, which is why I made that comment above. The tag says 'skinny jeans', but I still want to be able to take them off later without decapitating my legs.

I'd say that if they aren't too tight, they are pretty comfortable. Baggy clothing looks really bad on me too, so...

I don't really care that much. Wear what you want to wear.

It's kind of 50/50 between regular and skinny.

Back