• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I just caught an Audino, and it was sooo annoying cause that thing really doesn't come up a lot. I accidentally fainted the first one and it took forever to find another one.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I just caught a Wgglytuff on route 14 I believe? right above white Forrest I thought it was rare what with a 5% encounter in Shaking grass but so far I've seen about 12.

I am about to go on a Catching Spree right after I finishing EVing my Zoroark,Darumaka and Meinfoo.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I jsut caught a lv 33 Male shelmet in Icirrus city. They are such peculiar pokemon <3 I lvoe how odd the pokemon are in Icirrus city!

I caught him with a Net Ball

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    My last catches were
    A level 70 cloyster, and a level 66 slowking.
    (I've found a neat way to farm shaking grass and rippled in the water)
    Took me 2 hours to get that slowking, but oh well haha.

TheOracle

The Forteller
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    I caught Virizion. That's the last legendary for me in black and white. Now I just have to wait for the ones that aren't obtainable yet. I believe there's 3 of them. :3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Humm . . . *checks*

Oh look, it's still on the PokeDex registration screen, lol. That must mean the last thing I caught was a Darumaka! Now what to name it?

Um . . .

"Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm."

Ew.

"Give a nickname to the caught Darumaka?" YES.

"Darumaka's nickname?" P-l-a-g-u-e.

OK.

"Plague was transferred to PARTY in Amanita's PC!"

*facepalm*

Back