• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
  • Latest two of the day, Pokemon White:
    ~ a shiny Rufflet, Quirky, from Route 10, Keen Eye
    ~ Thundurus, from Route 9, Docile

Didn't catch anything in Black today.

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
    Years
  • I just was in great chasm and for some reason this one metang would not get in the pokeball and just wiped all my team besides my bisharp though it was level 65 :D and you know in my years of playing every pokemon game i have yet to see 2 shiny pokemon the forst one i had ever seen was a shiny zubat in ruby and then my sister deleted my file

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll explain my last four.

1. Kyurem - I got tired of throwing great balls, so reset, and on second ball caught it, like Zekrom.
    2. Cobalion - Hard but got it eventually.
    3. Virizion - Even less balls to use, but resetting helped and I didn't know I caught it.
    4. Terrakion - I reset four times and then caught it within 9 great balls :3

Years
  • My latest catch was a Deerling. Threw a Quick Ball, full health, first turn, caught it no problem. That is the ONLY pokemon ive been able to catch with a Quick Ball.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    My latest catch was a Rufflet on Route. 11 after obtaining the National Dex.
    Nick named him Rufty.. :L

nm legend

Years
  • My latest catch is a Scraggy!! ......at the desert after Castelia City....i like it alot and its guna be in my team for the time being.....

Years
  • Caught a ferroseed on the bus home among with some others and winning my fifth gym badge....a productive bus ride me thinks xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh yay ^.^ caught Zekrom on my secnd ball. It escaped a Great Ball, so i threw a Timer Ball and it caught!! Woo!

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • My latest catch on my Black was a level 14 Timburr in Pinwheel Forest. Since then I've beaten the second gym leader (forgot her name) and headed through Pinwheel Forest. He's evolved now and level 26, I think.
    As for White, I just went and caught the level 70 Volcarona in Relic Castle.

Back