• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your least favorite Pokemon in each generation

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    These guys suck

Gen 1
    Lapras
    At Lorelie, That thing always butt raped my team. No matter what.
    Gen 2
    Whitney's Miltank
    Just as bad as the Lapras. Plus it looks like it has...Well you get it. Ones I catch are fine. Dont have to look at them.
    Gen 3
    Zigzagoon
    It looks like a Pikachu that got zapped by a thousand Electivere, and then dumped on by Donphan. Linoones awesome
    Gen 4
    Spiritomb
    No Weakness. Used by Cynthia. I want to impale that thing with a bloody, rusted pole, sharp on both ends, then shove it up Spiritombs ghost hole and twist the thing. If I say anymore I'll get banned.
    Gen 5
    Every Pokemon except Zoaro and Zoaroark. Those two are badass. The rest can spend eternity with Satan

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Generation I:

Ugh, such an unappealing Pokemon, IMO. That blubbery-like tongue is kinda disturbing, too. :x

Generation II:

THIS STUPID POKEMON. I was seriously raging at how its Stomp move kept knocking out all my Pokemon. And it spamming Hypnosis wasn't any better. Besides that, its face seriously looks like a butt. T_T (Nicknamed the one I caught "Butthead" >:3)

Generation III:

Wow, this Pokemon is ugly. Its body looks awkward, it's feet/shoes? look awkward, and that nose... X_x Is it supposed to be based off of a witch or something? God... it's hideous. >< (Y'know, there really isn't a Pokemon that I truly dislike in this generation... But Shiftry is just the ugliest one I could find x3)

Generation IV:

It's just annoyingly overrated. I don't see why so many people like it. And seeing it all over Pokemon fan sites only makes me hate it more. =/

Generation V:

Seriously, what is this thing? An angry steel snowflake? Where's the inspiration? D:
    Straight up FUGLY if you ask me. >.>

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Gen I: Graveller. I've never liked it from the beginning.

Gen II: Qwilfish. It's so pointless in my opinion.

Gen III: Hariyama. It's my least favorite pokemon ever :/

Gen IV: Bastiodon. It's just so... ugly.

Gen V: Either Gothielle or Conkeldurr.

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
    Gen I: Duduo/Dudrio - They just look stupid and have no use to me.
    Gen II: Hoppip - Again, looks stupid and I have no use for it.
    Gen III: Haven't played the game in long enough to remember any of the pokemon from this gen.
    Gen IV: Never played, but I'd guess most of them.
    Gen V: Never played, but I'd guess most of them.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    First gen -> Jigglypuff. Seriously, it's not cute: it's CREEPY.
    Second gen -> Pineco/forrestress. Their design isn't really appealing to me.
    Third gen -> Huntail/gorebyss, Luvdisc or the Regi trio. I can't decide.
    Fourth gen -> Burmy/Wormadam (I always forget about them. Which is a rather good thing) and Regigigas (3 wasn't enough?!).
    Fifth gen -> There's a lot in this one, but I'll restrain myself to them : Throh/Sawk (seriously? don't even look like pokemons), Stunfisk (Ground/electric had so much potential... but they derped.) and the 3 Genies... (I tend to do like they don't exist, it's less painful)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Gen1: Mr. Mime
    Gen2: Still Mr. Mime
    Gen3: Claydol (this thing freaks me out)
    Gen4: Bronzong
    Gen5: All elemental monkeys, the brain aliens, most steel Pokemon, trubbish................................. oh I just hate most of them!

Back