• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Life Companion

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Funnily enough, I'd go for Raichu too ^^ I reckon it has that balance of being really cute but looking and being dangerous at the same time. I'd probably enjoy training it up (electric shock aiming, etc.), but mostly playing with it. Plus being orange is awesome and Electric Pokémon rock. :D Free electricity anyone?

Quilava would be a very close second. It's just so huggable and warm and fuzzy. ^^ And it can keep you toasty in the cold plus kick the ass of anyone you don't like.

If I could have both I so would. :D

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I would obviously, without question have a feraligatr! It can intimidate foes just by opening it's mouth, not to mention crush many objects with it. I could surf with it too...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Well, as Meowth is my favourite Pokemon and cats usually make great protectors and companions.. Y.. yeah it'll definitely have to be: Meowth!

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I know, no legendaries, but I'd still pick Raikou. The thing looks both powerful and on the verge of insanity.. winning combination in my eyes.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • I'd go with Ninetales, because I hate the cold and it's all warm and fuzzy. Dogs are just too hyper for a layabout chair-potato like me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't see why my favorite pokemon, Crobat, couldn't be my bodyguard. It's a sneaky little bugger and can come at my assailants out of nowhere and incapacitate them with relative ease. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have always wanted a pet Raichu. I imagine it all the time. I would do anything to have a Raichu on my shoulder all the time, just like Ash's Pikachu. But oh well~ That's what imaginations are for :3

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Gardevoir, because she's reliable and can protect me by ripping spacetime apart. :D
    Altaria because I could ride her like a cloud and shoot dragon flames at my enemies. Muahaha. ;P

CornTheSaga

Hot and Dangerous
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    I'd go with Aipom.. I'm usually really hyper, so having someone to be crazy with me would be fun.. Also we both like climbing trees. which is a plus :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think either a Gengar or Drifblim, funnily enough both Ghost types. Gengar because I think it'd be awesome to play practical jokes on people, and the fact that it can travel through the air and across solid matter makes it perfect for scouting things!

Drifblim because I love the type of mystery that surrounds one when it's part of a group, and I tend to be pretty drowsy myself during the day haha. I can also totally see myself sitting on it as it drifts away in the sky.

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
  • I say Zorua. It's a little cute fox that shapeshifts. It could turn into me and go to school for me while I lay low in Canada.
    I like Zorua because it's like me, Playful, Mischevous, and sometimes agrressive.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • I believe that Gliscor would be a rather interesting companion. It is said that if one caught the right breath of wind, it could glide across the entire globe. They also happen to be large enough to ride, so I would use it for transport almost constantly. And then of course it would make an excellent stealth predator due to being based on a scorpian, and thus would become a perfect bodyguard in real-life situations. Having a thick exo-skeleton, a poison barb for a tail and two giant pincers helps too though.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
  • I would have to go old school if not cliche and pick Charizard.

I mean you could even fly on him and would have no problem keepin warm as you both stare up into the sky or stars, contemplating the time you spent since he was a wee, wingless Charmander...

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • Blaziken because he/she is intelligent and I love lighting things on fire >:)

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • probably crobat, just because he's sick and the only way of getting him is by making a golbat like you so having him around would be sign of strong friendship and loyalty. :)

Back