• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Metronome Wonders.... or Fails !

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Hello people ! ,
    This thread is for guys who had epics wins and/or epic fails on Metronome ! My Epic Win was my boring Clefairy in Battle Hall . In its last Metronome PP , it used Roar of Time !!! So freaked out !!
    My fail was on a Platinum , with my Togepi's metronome.... Growl , then Splash , then Flash.....

So , post here your happenings !

Years
  • Skiploom vs Clefairy:
    Enemy Clefairy woke up.
    Enemy Clefairy used Metronome.
    Enemy Clefairy used Ice Beam.
    A critical hit.
    It's super-effective.
    Skiploom fainted.
    pretty much the worst thing that could happen to me in that situation...

...but when i use Metronome i always get stuff like Constrict or Tail Whip xD

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • One time I was messin' around with Metronome with my Togetic. I was just battling random trainers. The I saw it use Judgment, and I was like "OMGYAY I GET TO SEE JUDGMENT", But it used it on a Ghost. D:

And one time I got Dark Void and I missed both targets..:x

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I think the move was called "Present". My brother was fighting Lance and his L50 Dragonite took out his Typhlosion, leaving him with his L10 Togepi. Metronome turned into Present, which was an explosive critical hit. It must have been that 10% chance of a 120-power hit, because it did an awful lot of damage for a level 10 (taking out the rest of the Dragonite's HP). I don't think it gets much luckier than that.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • While I was training my Togepi in Crystal, Metronome turned into Sacred Fire twice, and Aeroblast once. I think she wants to be legendary.

But I used that same Togepi in a battle against Bugsy's Metapod. She was level 15; Metapod was level 14. Togepi used Metronome ten times and still didn't KO Metapod. She used the following moves:

Disable (disabled Metapod's String Shot)
    Wrap
    Recover (recovered 6HP)
    Pay Day
    Magnitude (8)
    Lovely Kiss (missed)
    Egg Bomb (missed)
    Acid
    Sunny Day
    Leech Life

Both Pokemon ended up with just under 1/2 HP when Metronome's PP ran out.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I was battling Lance, but when I had to do only a little bit of damage Togetic (My last pokemon) decided to use Explosion....

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I remember my epic win with my Togetic on Diamond.It used Judgement twice then Seed Flare.It was epic.

Awww lucked out !
    Few minutes ago my Togetic on Pt. used Sacred Fire ! o.O ! Was against a Magmar....
    Didn't pwn...

Also at the Battle Tower it was a Togepi who almost died , and then useed Xplosion killing my Defenseless Absol.....
    Damn.

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • My brother and i were having a hax battle on d/p adn his last pokemon, a grass (or was it ice?) type was on very low health, due to randomness, my brother chanted "Not blast burn, not blast burn, not blast burn" while my mew used metronome, it proceeded to use blast burn by pure coincdence! my fails, the usual, never get anything good, then my clefairy opponents get hax0r judgment and etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My Taro rocks :)

It beat the red gyarados :) at 9 levels below :)

He likes to use , fly , and also he likes to use dark mist, 'all status changes have been reset ' quite often, he also used hyperbeam before xD

Years
  • I was just fightning a Clefairy (that alredy had some Minimize boosts on it) with a Nidorina, which was paralyzed and on low HP. Clefairy used Metronome, used Hyper Beam, it missed. Nidorina is not fully paralyzed (because it was fully paralyzed a couple of rounds in a row before), uses Double Kick, it hits and Clefairy fainted. Epic.

Years
  • But...My fail?My Graveler on Emerald used Splash 3 times in a row with Metronome.I had to go through the E4 again after that..WHY COUDN'T YOU USE VOLT TACKLE?!

Back