• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Most Outrages Find on the GTS?

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    mine was a crappy palkia for a ......Poke festa 06 magmar well it envoled into magmortar when i recieved so i was happy btw the offer was for any palkia for it awesome.

shiny dunsparce for any infernape lol quickly got one of GTS and traded

Years
    i traded a jirachi for a lv92 linoone cuz i thout it would have pick up,when i got it and saw it's abilty it was gulltony or some thing, i was so mad cuz that was my last jirachi,i offered the linoone for a latias and got a timid unoutched one, now i am happy with a latias soon to be on my team! :)

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I put my dialga up to trade fora Palkia. When I went back on I got a Palkia that knew Surf, Strength and Cut. What is the point in giving it those moves.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Cousin traded Uxie for palkia (Stupid, I could've given it to her from my extra Pearl). DC'd in the middle and the guy kept Palkia and got Uxie.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    blaziken, how do you do that? you can't have two pokemon waiting for you when you turn on the GTS...

EDIT: so what did your cousin get? the trade was completed he had to get something.

if that works i'm going to try and use it as a cloning glitch with my brother =]

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    i was cloning a pokemon and put it up for lv 100 abra and i failed at cloning and went to get my poke but someone already snatched it for the lv 100 abra :(

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
    The name for this thread should be, "Your most outrageous find on the GTS?"

Anyway, just today I traded one of my female Smergles for a Japanese Smergle holding a Enigma berry.

With all due respect,

~Monty Kensicle

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I don't think any pokémon I've found on the GTS has known Outrage.

(I joke about your spelling of Outrageous.)

But yes, there was this one time I wanted a bidoof, but they all wanted level 100 Palkias. Talk about Outrages!

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    a event manaphy (the mizo something one met at lovely place). unfortunately, two idiots on marriland forums told me it was hacked, and i released it, but they both said sorry and i have now an aura mew a demo darkrai. i still wish i had manaphy, though.

Phoenix Wright

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    i think its pretty outrageous that all the cloners out there ask for mew even though its pretty much impossible to get a mew.
    you cant ask for it unless its in your pokedex, and you cant get mew, so how is that even possible?

Years
    i think its pretty outrageous that all the cloners out there ask for mew even though its pretty much impossible to get a mew.
    you cant ask for it unless its in your pokedex, and you cant get mew, so how is that even possible?

yes you can get a mew, there are a few events giving them out, but those ppl ask for lv9 and under mews which is impossible

Back